Unity Abandoned Tale of the Divine Schlong [Prototype/Early Beta] [HotLewdGuy]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
I congratulate you, I like the characters and the graphics, the idea of being able to level in RPG style fascinates me and I love the idea of the parallel world different from the usual plots. hope to see your first official realese soon

• Red Heart
Reactions: HotLewdGuy

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Anyone have a CG rip? It usually saves me a lot of time from not having to play the game.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
As I said before, current storyline isn't represents the final result. The main objective right now to create core features of game engine.

Also about "turned hunter". Actually because of roleplay-part of the game in the final version of the game you can be a hunter. My project not about linear interactive storytelling like in average visual novel. Using the character stat points system you can be a mighty warrior, skillful magician, cunning liar / thief, etc. And your decisions in the game will lead you to different results. It's like a real rpg but a little bit simplified and in 2d w/ adult content
From what I can gather, might you be a non-native speaker?
If so, a proof reader might be a good idea.

Also, the clicker combat is an interesting take. An idea for the stats might be to have strength dictate the damage per click, the agility the hit chance and charisma and intelligence dictate critical hit chance and damage multiplier.

HotLewdGuy

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
From what I can gather, might you be a non-native speaker?
If so, a proof reader might be a good idea.

Also, the clicker combat is an interesting take. An idea for the stats might be to have strength dictate the damage per click, the agility the hit chance and charisma and intelligence dictate critical hit chance and damage multiplier.
Yep, I'm not a native speaker. I am sorry if my messages aren't clear and any kind of typos.
Totally agree w/ ur idea of proof reader and if you or anybody is interested in this position - contact me in discord.

About stats: you almost described what I was planning to do. Strength - damage per click, agility - hit chance and some special actions in dialogues like stealing, intelligence - damage of player casted magic spells (they arent implemented yet) and some additional actions in dialogues like lie, luck - global modificator which used in any kind of computation. With low luck you can be the strongest person in the world but still some times do 1 dmg or miss, or fail to steal\lie\etc

Im rly happy to see that you get an idea of the gameplay in such early stage. Thank you!

Reactions: zeraligator

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Instant crash on opening the game...

I had no problem with other unity games before.

Also win32 should have been banned a decade ago.

HotLewdGuy

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
Instant crash on opening the game...

I had no problem with other unity games before.

Also win32 should have been banned a decade ago.
Hey! I feel sorry to hear that the game crashed. To investigate the reason of crash I need game log file so please contact me in discord (HotLewdGuy#9111)

In the future releases Im gonna add crash handler to automate bug reporting process.

dickbutt00

Jun 30, 2017
I played the demo:
-Models: well made with HD textures, there is a compenetration in the model of the protag with is shoulder armor in the armpit section;
-background scenery: nobody cares about it let's be honest, but it has good textures and the lights are well applied on the 3D models;
-mechanics: easy to undestand, level up system simple and straightforward;
-"FUN SCENE": it's good,I would like to see some animations instead of only frames but since this is a prototype i guess it's too early for those, eiaculation quantity overexaggerated, as always, but not too much that it get annoying;

Verdict: Approved, I'll be waiting for future updates

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Im happy to hear that you enjoy my renders. Yea, main character is the male that somehow appeared in the world where only females are exists. Because of this plot my hands are free to implement some interesting "kinky" things like tricking npcs to force them to suck player's dick (cuz they dont understand what is it), teach them how to fuck, etc
*and* from your Overview:
"Overview:
... The world in which you woke up consists only of girls, there is not a single male person around and no one living in this world knows about such a type of creature as you."

Plot Holes:
Here are a few plot holes you might want to close (in no particular order). :)

* If there are no males, how do the people & other species progenerate in this world?

* If there are no males, how would you be special in *any* way (except to a few individuals with very weird kinks)?

* If you *are* special, what stops the nearest group of people from just kidnapping and enslaving you? In a strange world without any tools or resources, you wouldn't stand a chance!

* If the reason for the "lack of males" is environmental, why do *you* not become ill?

* Why doesn't some enterprising person put you in a zoo? Or kill & stuff you and put you on display?

Good luck with the game! (y)
e-d

Last edited:

HotLewdGuy

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
*and* from your Overview:
"Overview:
... The world in which you woke up consists only of girls, there is not a single male person around and no one living in this world knows about such a type of creature as you."

Plot Holes:
Here are a few plot holes you might want to close (in no particular order). :)

* If there are no males, how do the people & other species progenerate in this world?

* If there are no males, how would you be special in *any* way (except to a few individuals with very weird kinks)?

* If you *are* special, what stops the nearest group of people from just kidnapping and enslaving you? In a strange world without any tools or resources, you wouldn't stand a chance!

* If the reason for the "lack of males" is environmental, why do *you* not become ill?

* Why doesn't some enterprising person put you in a zoo? Or kill & stuff you and put you on display?

Good luck with the game! (y)
e-d
Hey!

Your questions based on rationality and dictated by the realities of the real world but in-game world is a fantasy world. There is no point in such approach. When Alice meet somebody in wonderland you don't ask Lewis Carroll, the author of the book, why she don't get raped, gangbanged, kidnapped, aren't you?

• Red Heart
Reactions: f94+1_trash

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Hey!

Your questions based on rationality and dictated by the realities of the real world but in-game world is a fantasy world. There is no point in such approach. When Alice meet somebody in wonderland you don't ask Lewis Carroll, the author of the book, why she don't get raped, gangbanged, kidnapped, aren't you?
No, simply because rape and sex *are* likely part of *this* story and are not at all part of the overt narratives in Carroll's stories. Alice *was* threatened with beheading, though, which was a *realistic* part of her story... . ;)

Peter Pan was kidnapped. Sleeping Beauty, Red Riding Hood, and other Grimm's women were at least threatened with rape. :)

e-d

P.S.: Please note that I suggested that you "might" want to close the holes I mentioned--I was just making you aware that they may cause problems. I can think of many valid and worthwhile narrative reasons both to leave them and/or close them but it is ultimately up to you and your decisions for your intended audience. (y)

Last edited:

HotLewdGuy

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
No, simply because rape and sex *are* likely part of *this* story and are not at all part of the overt narratives in Carroll's stories. Alice *was* threatened with beheading, though, which was a *realistic* part of her story... . ;)

Peter Pan was kidnapped. Sleeping Beauty, Red Riding Hood, and other Grimm's women were at least threatened with rape. :)

e-d

P.S.: Please note that I suggested that you "might" want to close the holes I mentioned--I was just making you aware that they may cause problems. I can think of many valid and worthwhile narrative reasons both to leave them and/or close them but it is ultimately up to you and your decisions for your intended audience. (y)
Ok, thank you for feedback

Reactions: e-disfunction
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote