Ren'Py Tale of The Legend [v0.1 Act0-Prologue] [Tale Master Zian]

Tale Master Zian

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2020
Title_Image.png

Overview:
Is this the end?
Was this the reward for defying all the hardships, going against the impossible?
Was it worth not having a family waiting for my return?
Whatever happened, now the world is at peace.
But what about me?
If you are still out there, let me see their faces one last time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-30
Release Date: 2023-06-30
Developer: Tale Master Zian
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 - (Act0-Prologue)
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

02.png room1.jpg room2.jpg 19.png 03.png 02 (1).png leaving_room_16.png 25.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Our story begins with The Legend, a character who is both a relentless fighter for the world's integrity and a legend in their own right, taking their last breath before being transported back to their childhood.
200 (5).gif

That overview sounds like the description of some novel or manhwa/ua.

Dev, since you say you've been in f95 for a while, it would be nice if you could say what the tags are planned, and if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't 't see the scene) or forced pot plot?

Thanks, good luck.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Is this the end? Was this the reward for defying all the hardships, going against the impossible?
Protagonist: "Woo-hoo! God heard my silent prayers, and I'm back to my childhood,"
"Wait a minute, there's something wrong with this timeline, and this isn't my city!"
"Where I am? Is it ancient Rome?"

Gladiator: "This is SPARTA!!" lol

25 (33).jpg
THX for sharing...

Last edited:

Tale Master Zian

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2020
View attachment 2736646

That overview sounds like the description of some novel or manhwa/ua.

Dev, since you say you've been in f95 for a while, it would be nice if you could say what the tags are planned, and if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't 't see the scene) or forced pot plot?

Thanks, good luck.
Thanks for your kind comment.

For planned tags i mentioned about them in genres. There wont be a NTR, Bestiality, Cheating, Loli, Scat, and other extreme kinks. It will be around Normal-Vanilla or tagged genres. All the planned and existing tags will be in story. So there wont be any avoidable content("I think - cause we shouldnt speak so certainly for future").

Reactions: Chimba and Moosica

Tale Master Zian

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2020
Protagonist: "Woo-hoo! God heard my silent prayers, and I'm back to my childhood,"
"Wait a minute, there's something wrong with this timeline, and this isn't my city!"
"Where I am? Is it ancient Rome?"

Gladiator: "This is SPARTA!!" lol

View attachment 2736707
THX for sharing...
HAHAHa. That was HILARIOUS!!

Actually i was thinking to put Dream On to this scene :D or maybe a flash scene of kratos hehehe

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Kudarizaka

Jan 26, 2019
how do you get out of the house for the bread in the first quest ? both the outside door and the garden gate does not work.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for your kind comment.

For planned tags i mentioned about them in genres. There wont be a NTR, Bestiality, Cheating, Loli, Scat, and other extreme kinks. It will be around Normal-Vanilla or tagged genres. All the planned and existing tags will be in story. So there wont be any avoidable content("I think - cause we shouldnt speak so certainly for future").
You missed one tag, wincest :coffee:

Reactions: Faxe10%

Tale Master Zian

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2020
Hi Dears!! First thing first its my first game project and i am a lone developer. Eventually there will be some parts thats wrong or you dont like. I think every one has a weak side. Maybe the story not to your taste or its other features ara boring for you but in the end i will try my best while keeping you satisfied without breaking myself or the orginality of my content. I really appreciate all the feedbacks.

Im may be an amateur. But i will proime to develop!
I wish you can enjoy my product. Nevertheless Thank you for everything!

Reactions: Moosica

Tale Master Zian

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2020
how do you get out of the house for the bread in the first quest ? both the outside door and the garden gate does not work.
When you get to the living room first time there should be a notification that shown to the player indicates that "this versions all content were shown"

next time i will notify players much more for end of content.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
This game looks great to me at first sight. Quite the style of play that I particularly like.
You won't be able to make a game that everyone likes. We are all different and therefore do not like the same things or seek the same things. You won't be able to please everyone. Keep your ideas and thoughts on how to develop your game. There's something for everyone.
With all my encouragement for the sequel "Tale Master Zian"!

Reactions: Tale Master Zian

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I was planing to add incest tag but im nervous and inexperienced about patreon rules or other legal issues. But there will be incest very soon.(I think :))
To survive on Patreon, it's best to: A-use a patch that clearly "someone else is going to do". B- At the beginning of the game, or during the introduction of X character, you place an option for the player to select the relationship they have with the Mc.

But you should still read the Patreon guidelines or TOS (terms of service).

Good luck.

Reactions: Tale Master Zian