RPGM Abandoned Tale of the Lost Land [v1.1] [MoonFyre]

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
banner.jpg

Overview:
After a long time in your miserable life, you happen to go for an office trip to the overseas, you on the other hand manage to create a sweet window for yourself and your assistant (your love interest) enroute you hear about Lost Island and its rumors from time to time getting yourself curious you meet a lot of crazy women out there and somehow a catastrophe struck and your vessel find it's way to the abyss, you land on the Lost Island with a couple of survivors now it will be all your decisions how the story unfolds :).​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-22
Release Date: 2021-09-22
Developer: MoonFyre - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(v1.0): - -
Android: - - - -

boat1.jpg ba2.jpg deck5.jpg storm9.png beach.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Is this a spin-off of Gilligan's Island :p or maybe the Russian version ;)

1626302831034.png

Probably wait for more content.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Yeah, I tryed to punctuate that sentence, but it has so many possibilities... I'll wait for a few updates before downloading it, see what the colleagues say about it :)
That's why punctuation is so important - to communicate what you intended to say

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
Version number is wrong. Is it really hard to understand that 1.0=full release and 0.1=FIRST release?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The only good thing about this game is that it can only get better!

The renders... :HideThePain:, the language... :FacePalm:, the game... :poop:! Sorry dev but it's the truth!

Kenn987

Aug 30, 2020
Overview suck probably the game to.:rolleyes:
the developer can't write a good story. I'm sure its waste of time.:cautious:
better run from here quickly.:sneaky:
English probably isn't his first language hence the gibberish but he still might have tried his best. Saying that the dev can't write a good story without trying it is kind of trash move. Stuff like that is why non english devs can't get a good start. F95 is full of scums

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
It looks like it will be a very interesting game.
I hope that it is accompanied by a nice game theme and that it has sex with different women so that it has my full attention.

Greetings to the developer and congratulations on this project.

May 27, 2017
More like "Tale of the Lost Overview", damn that's confuzzling!
Also, out of the 5 preview pics, 3 are of the ocean and 1 looks like a dude with tits (not even considering the muscles), renders are blurry as well.

Sorry, but this doesn't look good at all! With all the high quality VNs on this site, this can't even be considered competition. Thank you for sharing, Good Luck to the dev. (y)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The sentence structure and punctuations are just as bad in game as they are in the overview. As for the renders the ones use in the previews are as good as it gets, they are all 720p and the majority of them look like this.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
English probably isn't his first language hence the gibberish but he still might have tried his best. Saying that the dev can't write a good story without trying it is kind of trash move. Stuff like that is why non english devs can't get a good start. F95 is full of scums
Then maybe they should rub a cpl brain cells together and get someone to check their translation. Almost as if they don't speak the language. Don't want your writing in a language to be criticized? Don't write in it. Don't want your writing criticized at all? Don't publish something that relies on writing to get it's damn point across. Almost as if this same shitsite has a section with volunteers for just that. And spare my your self righteousness. As if someone who only speaks english isn't going to get shit on if they try to write in japnaese with no translation help. Or any other language. Funny how it's only english speakers that are supposed to put up with shit writing.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
While your last sentence is spot on, I have no intention of downloading, much less playing, a game where a developer may have 'tried his best', but fallen far short of the mark.

Every day, new games appear on F95. There is not enough time in the day to play them all. I'm not going to waste my time on one where the developer can't put together an intelligible sentence in the Overview, and where the reports of those who have played it are consistently negative.

I can accept some errata, especially from a non-English speaker. But there is a limit, especially since, as has been pointed out, assistance is available for those developers who seek it.