Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
Thanks. I had not previously read that Patreon post (Love the game, but not THAT invested in it.)
I'm used to the common script/play/novel format of 3 Acts/Books with multiple scenes/chapters.
I guess I'll just have to make an exception for this case :sneaky:

BTW. I wasn't trying to say, "THIS is how things should be."
It was more of a "This is how I understand things usually go..."
As a reader myself I totally get your point of view. None offense take by my part. I always try to be as transparent as i can of what is actually in the game and your feedback is really apreciated I work solo on this so I really value honest feedback from the community to help me steer things in the right direction.
And thank you for making an exception hehehe.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
is this another fem protag that just gets rap*d/abused?
Just read again the synopsis and genre below. Pay close attention to the words that I underlined, and decide for yourself if the game is what it claimed to be or just pretending to?

From a teen mom to a full-blown drug addict Eve is a real fuck up who managed to lose her son's custody on the process. She's in her early thirties now and is finally getting her life back on track. A shitty bartender part-time job plus her camming on Shamecams makes her able to maintain a crappy apartment and visit her kid from now and then. Until a late night shift at the Bar has unforeseen consequences that might ruin everything she has built so far. Her sobriety, morals, freedom and even her safety might now be at risk. Follow this decadent journey and decide how bad things will go for Eve from now on.
3dcg, big ass, big tits, blackmail, female protagonist, graphic violence, groping, humiliation, male domination, masturbation, milf, oral sex, point & click, rape, vaginal sex
In case you have not played and just asking for confirmation (it is really not clear from your short question), if the game is misleading in one way or another, then you would have read barraged of backlash comments after another.

Otherwise, if you are looking for something specific, then you ought to re-phrase your question because it lacks clarity.

Hope that helps.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
This could have been the best game in the world if the author had replaced the word 'she' with 'you' in the text.

zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
...what a great work on this...without any compromises to the point...and landing...no bullshit story in an 6 hours intro...but still more "story" in it than most of the otherts... ;) keep up the good work and essentially do Me a favor...put the patreons in a ggod way...I supported "Fashion Business" for more than a year...realizing I´d spend more than 500€ while getting just 4 updates...as a "private backer" it´s simply to much...I will following you by any means.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
In Brazil mr Sloap Khan
A stately pleasure-game decree:
Where Amazon, the sacred river, ran
Through caverns measureless to man
Down to a sunless sea.

Reactions: Mrsloap

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
You even succeeded in surpassing grandmaster Amaziri, the Algerian wizard and creator of the deliciously charming game 'MetF'

4.80 star(s) 47 Votes