Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
But this last week specificaly has been much better i'm almost on my regular routine and progress has been made, I finally gathered enough content for a devlog and just releseased it along with some bonus images. Tomorrow(Sunday) I'll just finish treating the renders and editing the new animations and I'll release it as a batch. I'm sorry for the lack of content but this kind o f shit happens i guess. I contracted Dengue last month wich by itself is just a regular mosquito fever, so a 2 week treatment would be enough but it eventually evolved into it's hemorragic form and that fucked me up real good hahahaha. Not a pretty sight, and it took me more than a month to recover, I'm still a bit scarred and have to come back for weekly check ups. But I feel much better and don't feel any more symptoms. So That's what i have to say about that, thank you for your patience and good thoughts. But we're getting back on track now, an no the project hasn't been dropped don't worry.

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
But this last week specificaly has been much better i'm almost on my regular routine and progress has been made, I finally gathered enough content for a devlog and just releseased it along with some bonus images. Tomorrow(Sunday) I'll just finish treating the renders and editing the new animations and I'll release it as a batch. I'm sorry for the lack of content but this kind o f shit happens i guess. I contracted Dengue last month wich by itself is just a regular mosquito fever, so a 2 week treatment would be enough but it eventually evolved into it's hemorragic form and that fucked me up real good hahahaha. Not a pretty sight, and it took me more than a month to recover, I'm still a bit scarred and have to come back for weekly check ups. But I feel much better and don't feel any more symptoms. So That's what i have to say about that, thank you for your patience and good thoughts. But we're getting back on track now, an no the project hasn't been dropped don't worry.
That's good to hear, get better. It's such a waste to not see more of this beautiful milf. I hope we get incest as well.

Reactions: Roxxxy Sin
4.80 star(s) 47 Votes