Mar 30, 2021
God, how I love this game. You kinda feel sorry for Eve, but, on the other hand I want to see her get so corrupted and nasty and evil. Heavy drug use, smacked and punched by mean customers, a filthy prostitute who will do and does everything imaginable. Gangbanged by groups of all types. Working in a sleazy bar, wearing slutty clothes and being molested constantly. Keep up the excellent work.
you are my kind of person lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Amazing to see the dev is back, can't wait to see where the game goes!
Into endless waiting for next update (or better say teaser), which will have 2-3 playable minutes if you are reaaally slow reader.
It is amazing that in all this time dev couldn't check at least capitalization of mc name in dialogue, or when capital letter does not appear at the beginning, but in the Middle of dialogue (I'm not even daring to ask for more advanced grammar like using . or ,).
Btw I like this game, what makes me more pissed with this "update".

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I can see some images in the image folder that should be in this update maybe there is a bug or something
Definitely a bug but, at the same time, I see nothing interesting in those images. A whole lot of talking.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I'm afraid this is going down.
Last update really isn't worth the effort.
And that's a BIG loss because this game stands out to me.
Love the graphics especially the eyes.
And it's a very horny one.
Come on dev , don't let us wankers down.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
i'm looking for this kind of game any recomendation?
IMO, the closest game to this would be Raptus, the dev made a number of games in this genre and on the Raptus OP, the other games are listed also. In the real world, a lot of people live in a Hell on Earth, as wrenching and distasteful as it can get, people do live and survive like this. So, to be an observer with no real people involved is kind of cool.

miawn

Formerly 'AlbertBNB'
Sep 1, 2016
The game bugs out for me after she leaves the bar and meets up with her friend. It's just content without text and ends up quick. I've seen that in the image folder there's more scenes with that Ahmed guy.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
IMO, the closest game to this would be Raptus, the dev made a number of games in this genre and on the Raptus OP, the other games are listed also. In the real world, a lot of people live in a Hell on Earth, as wrenching and distasteful as it can get, people do live and survive like this. So, to be an observer with no real people involved is kind of cool.
I wouldn't recommend Raptus to someone because they liked this. Both are dark, but they're nothing alike. Raptus is pure cringe with all its shitty male protagonist tropes. While this game on the other hand, tells the story of a sexy woman going through destruggle as opposed to some asshole rapist self-insert having his way the whole time.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
sad to hear abour the new update. thanks for the info tho.

The game bugs out for me after she leaves the bar and meets up with her friend. It's just content without text and ends up quick. I've seen that in the image folder there's more scenes with that Ahmed guy.

hey whats the game the girls are from in your sign?

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Damn, Dengue fever is no joke.

Looks like this update was done in two months and since he is only making $60 a month atm, I doubt he is milking anything :KEK:

He should really really move to SubscribeStar though, otherwise because of the content of the game he will be nuked into orbit.

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
So the new release is smaller? Does that mean content was taken out or was data optimized or compressed more? Can anyone confirm?

4.80 star(s) 46 Votes