VN - Ren'Py - Tales from the Deep: Eve [Ch1a3.2] [Mrsloap]

1. 5.00 star(s)

desolate sharidan

Intriguing game with mature and realistic themes. Best renders I have ever seen in my life gawd damn. Really looking forward to the next updates. I just personally wish there was an option for Eve to have pubic hair instead of always being cleanly shaved; she's trying to get away from that lifestyle so maybe give the players a choice when she's in the shower to shave or not
  2. 5.00 star(s)

SHADENFREUDE

Unique game. Good renders, great animations. Model is nice and thick. Story line is great. Looking forward to more chapters from this game! It was a great game and I played it on mute since I was working, lol. I'm going to have to play it again with sound for a more emmersive experience ;-)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

lordrango

Ch1

There's a lot to like about this game. It's a fair bit darker than most games, but it never goes overboard with it, feels quite realistic with the premise itself, ie. you playing a former drug addict.

It draws you in with great, realistic renders of the protagonist and what appears to be an actual story line.

Sex scenes are hot and nicely written.

A lot of potential on the whole.

The only reason I'm not giving it a 5* review is that it appears very railroaded. Choices presented at this point don't matter almost at all, you get the same content. It feel more like a kinetic novel than a CYOA story.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

kcoope89

Awesome corruption game, I'm excited to see where this one goes! Basically you start off rehabilitated and it's the players choice to select the path you want her to go down. Do you want her to sleep with her landlord for free rent? Do you want her to keep her job? Looking forward to mentally breaking her further.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

krantos

Damn fine work.

Simply put some of the best renders and animations out there.

In particular I love how realistic Eve looks. She looks like a human woman, not the blowup dolls you see so often in these.

I also love that (while containing some typos) the writing is plausible too. Things seem real. Which gives things much needed weight. Its hard to care about things that happen when it doesn't feel like its happening to real people.

Very, very interested to see where this goes.

Also I love the darker themes at play.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

GutZ1983

Animations are excellent, really appreciate the realism implemented. Definitely worth the download. Looking forward to see how the story plays out and any new characters implemented, MC looks great though and steals the show all on her own.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Taboo Lord

This game has potentially the best animation and graphics I've seen so far on here. Even the realistic nature of a 30+ year old woman's tits and hips seems really realistic. I like the content so far and hope more is added in the near future!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4995612

This is an exceptional piece of work. There is a gritty realism that is captured here that transports the reader into the world, the mind and the heart of it's current MC, Eve. I understand there will be additional vignettes upcoming that explore different MC's, but if they are as well done as this one... we are all in for a treat.

This is not a game for horny kids who want to pretend they live in a sexy-dystopian universe. (Though they would benefit from what they might learn here) This is a gripping story of a darkness that resides in all of us, that both haunts and hunts us when we're at our weakest. It appeals to a more mature and sophisticated palate.

The level of artistry and storytelling found here is each exceptional in its own right. To have them combined together to tell such earthy and unflinching tale is as refreshing as it is captivating.

It is gripping. It is gritty. It is seedy. Above all else, it is very, very real.

In the movie world, there are many different genres. Drama, comedy, romance, horror, and action flicks are the standard. Every now and then a gripping tragedy comes along that grabs us and shakes us to our core by revealing something dark and lonely that exists in each of us. Something that, after seeing it on screen, we can't deny exists in this world and within each of us. This is one such story. Anyone who has a sexual past either knows Eve, or can identify with Eve, or is Eve. Some of us can do all three.

I offer one caveat before you downloard... Be ready for real.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Team Thanos

I enjoy games that deal with this sort of dark and deprived subject but am normally disappointed with either the renders or the writing.

This game has neither.

Although the writing is rather simple and straightforward, the creator does it well enough to at least set the tone of the game and give you that sense of foreboding of what's instore for the MC. And that is one thing I like about this game - the MC is also the victim, and we get to see her downfall into decadence with the decisions chosen.

The renders are decent, and the animations are also very good. They may add to the size of the download, but I can tell you they are worth it. Very well done, I think.

With one playthrough, this game has quickly entered my top five. I wish the creator well on his project, and I will be looking forward to playing each new update as it is released.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Vodayo

A very good start. A bitter mature reflection on life gives hope for a good production.

One star less for the story's unreliability. What is the probability that a mature, moderately attractive woman will be sexually abused four times in 24 hours?
  11. 5.00 star(s)

klopks

Exellent. Love the visuals and animations. This game is male domination focused but it doesn't matter, definitely top tier renders. Still pretty short. some sounds are missing. Don't hesitate check it out! Can't wait for more, keep it up.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

blueboby111

Review as of ch1.b0.a2.4
    wow. this is one of those rare occasions where a dev actually bother to do some interesting loop-able animation as well as good dynamic lighting. animation loops are so subtle that you wont even notice that you a looking at a loop.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

genehage

If you are into the subject matter, this is an excellent game. The pace is brisk and the characters are grounded but clear. It is a sad and filthy story, but if that is your cup of tea then this will really hit the spot.

But it is the visuals that are in my opinion the highlight of this game. The small details in expression and posture are some of the best I've seen here. The animations are also generally good -- some are stronger than others but none are bad.

Even if the subject matter isn't to your liking, I would recommend giving it a look just for the visuals.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

twicejjang

Fantastic corruption/female protagonist game. The MC is extremely hot and the scenes that have been completed are really hot. tldr you should try it if you are into men dominating women (and women with big boobs).
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Jacky109.5

Tales from the Deep: Eve [ch1.b0.a1.3] [Mrsloap] is a masterpiece of filth. I would say the characters, story, and writing just feel gross, but as a great man once said, it just works. The animation feels superb with a story of someone about to get their life on track and go completely downhill due to abuse and lust. It probably won't be your cup of tea if you don't like abuse stories. I highly enjoyed it, and it was a hell of an intro to start.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

el.loco

bruv this is one of the best games ive played on this site i give you my full support the story is a 5/5 the art is a 6/5 and no the 6 is not a typo this shiii is just too good. you get everything feeling real from the texture to the story 5 stars for sure
  17. 5.00 star(s)

mbomb30001

Great animations and visuals. Story is interesting as well. With proper development and story writing, there can be an excellent diverse decision making game. Each decision could be a submissive or dominant outcome. Leading to different scenes and scenarios. Good luck to the future.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

ricjames31

Good start. Looking forward to more content. Think a prequel for Eve would be a good idea. Maybe something as a second project. Renders are great as well as the animation. Good attention to detail. Landlord's dialogue seems off seeing that he has a loose grasp on the English language at first or maybe a strong accent but it just kinda goes away.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Henriyk

Taste is debatable. But let's just say it's a fantasy world where the man's fetishism unfolds if it's within your lust spectrum?. And as long as there are no idiotic arguments that it should be seen from a woman's point of view. The reason for my excitement is the way Eve looks and is animated - excellent, some of the best in here!.. 95% of all content in here is made for boys with prepubertal ideas of what a female body looks like, and the dream of their own penis size - ridiculous. This is where Eve stands out on every parameter, she could be a woman you met behind a bar on Saturday night. It's just the beginning hopefully. My advice would be to create some light in the story, otherwise it quickly becomes monotonous and depressing. Give her some hope in life down the road. :)
  20. 5.00 star(s)

FlyaLot

easily one of the best in terms of raw story, female protagonist VN out there. I see great potential with TFTD. The renders are really amazing and the storyline and theme is raw, dark and gets into it without too much bullshit teasing beforehand.