VN - Ren'Py - Tales from the Deep: Eve [Ch1a3.2] [Mrsloap]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Losersriot

This game may become the first truly female game on this site. Everything is perfect in it. The only thing I miss is the look from Eve's eyes. This is a female's game and I would not like to see sex scenes from the guys eyes. Another else are brilliant: plot, light, sculpt, hair, texturing,naturalistic words and animation.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

jrobbins

Loving this so far. Eve is very nicely rendered and hot in a realistic woman way. And love the hard content. Short so far - keep up the good work. Hopefully, she won't start enjoying it to the point where it shifts from forced to mainstream S&M. Looking forward to the next installments.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

AssimilatedGiraffe

I'm giving this a VERY early 5 stars, simply based on this games potential. Since it's basically only a demo/proof of concept, the actual quality of the game going forward can deviate significantly in quality from the demo.

So why the early 5-stars? Because this 5-minute demo had more atmosphere and intrigue than most visual novels manage to establish in 10 hours. The lighting, settings and especially the eerie soundtrack creates this really dark, grimy and almost chilling atmosphere that is just really engaging. The demo sets up a very interesting premise around what appears to be a main charater with actual depth.

Speaking of the main character, she looks great, especially nude! There's a certain element of "realistic girl next door" to her, which I like. Huge bonus points for actual animated scenes instead of just still-photos, which again adds to both the games atmosphere and the MCs overall feel and personality.

I beg the developer to give this game the time and effort it so thoroughly deserves, because with the right amount off care and attention, this thing has the potential to be GREAT.

Good luck, dev!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

iwwan13

female model is superb, i like where this is going, cant wait for more ! the mood is great, and lighting too. apart from that, the intro yes/no questionnaire is kinda jank, and the font is awful (im a designer it bugs me greatly).
  5. 4.00 star(s)

wpeale71341

For a preview its not bad. Nothing there really but not bad. Over in a few minutes so get your coffee before you hit start. If not it will be ending when you turn around from the coffeepot. There will need to be several updates before there is enough flesh on this ones bones to make it truly worthy of a download. But the potential is there for it to be worth your time in the future that is for sure. The way the scenario was done shows the dev has quality ideas for his skits. More lengthy with more material in them and it will be great. At least that is my opinion.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Franknus606

Short Length aside. Despite being just a Demo, I think the game brings something rare in this forum to the table, there are few devs out there willing to write a story like this. The model looks very good as well as the renders. The 60fps animations are just up my alley, although they are just 2-4 seconds loops for now. That overview really captured my attention. The planned tags also make this a very promising game, be aware this is obviously not recommended for snowflakes XD. Good luck Mr. Sloap! Keep up the good work
  7. 5.00 star(s)

plopus

Edit for ch1-b0-a1-2
    Rapish/abusive content so if you're not into it, better look for another game.
    Renders are good, animations are improving every update.
    I suppressed most of the critics I had after initial release since Msloap was very open with the comments and improved his game accordingly.
    My initial rating was a 3 stars, and I'll give it a 5 after two updates since it gets better every time, not perfect ofc and the game is still at it's begining, but it's really good if you like these tags, and definitly will play the next releases.