3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Clipboard01.jpg

Overview:
This is the first ark of Tales of Ameria. In this arc you will take on the role of one of the three main characters that will appear in the final game, Julia. Julia is a member of the "Agency of supernatural Phenomena". As part of the agency, Julia will take on the mission to investigate a hospital that seems to be influence by an evil source. Will Julia be able to help the people before they turn into Nurses and Patients? Or will she succumb to it's effect like every one else?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Update: 2020-04-10
Released Date: 2018-05-06
Developer: Pervy Fantasy Productions -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Massage.jpg OR.jpg Battle 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
From the screen shots looks good though is it a Ren'Py game as the images look like a rpgm game? Also will try it when get a mega link ;)

Reactions: seden

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
so its a 1.0 "complete" but still only a part of a "final" game. gonna skip this 0.0000001 like all the other demos and wait for the finished product, assuming it will be finished.

Reactions: byoma and brad1134

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
so its a 1.0 "complete" but still only a part of a "final" game. gonna skip this 0.0000001 like all the other demos and wait for the finished product, assuming it will be finished.
Nope, it's not a demo. The dev itself labeled the game complete. It is the first game in a series of games in the same universe. The future games will have different MC.

Reactions: mastercuck

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Nope, it's not a demo. The dev itself labeled the game complete. It is the first game in a series of games in the same universe. The future games will have different MC.
So its like The Artifact series?

Reactions: Gloozi

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
".....one of the three main characters that will appear in the final game..." sounds to me like there will be most likely 3 episodic games with 3 MCs and one "final" one completing the storylines together. And i will wait for the finished product with all 4parts.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Will Julia be able to help the people before they turn into Nurses and Patients?
Nurses and Patients in a hospital? Unimaginable! :pokerFace:
Will try the game. Probably not entirely my thing, since I don't like nurses that much, but we'll see.

• Haha
Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Ok gave it a quick look before had to go run some errands and one thing that sort of a pain is that as soon as dialogues are finished or i move upon entering a different area there is a black bar at the top of the screen that takes away a quarter of the map. The bar flashes and can peak through at times though but is anyone else having this issue?

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
this game feels like a rushed beta. some relicts, the quests are triggering weird. no fun to play until now (1h). :FeelsBadMan:
sexscenes are textbased. and it contains scat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pingy

rtkamb

Jul 22, 2017
So much potential here. Too bad, due to bugs you don't get to see most of it.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
walking for 15 mins straight, no error occured.
When I am able will get a screen shot checked drivers they are all upto date so not sure will even try a reinstall perhaps there is a step that I did as was a little bit rushed giving it a glance

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes