3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
First scene pretty much at the start of the game is scat, nope I am out of here, ignored and deleted.

Dragonbait

May 11, 2017
cant seem to talk to nurse at reception... no matter which floor so I cannot go to er? Anyone else have this issue?... There seems to be a glitch where you get the quest completed right when you enter the hospital for the first time, making it impossible to complete.... ><

Narrowed it down a bit more...

Start Game

Did super market camera guy
Did gang and won first fight
Went home
Slept
Went to hospital

This leads to the error, hope it helps.

Made a new game and skipped those events and it works fine.

Last edited:

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
какой-то кусок говна...
сначала играешь за одного перса потом утыкаешься в логический конец - ничего не тыкается толком...

переходишь в следующую часть игры начинается какой-то тупой гринд у убогими модельками и беготнёй по этажам аж двумя персами параллельно (и оба перса убогие)

откровенное УГ

CheshireJ69

Nov 25, 2020
From what I can tell, the developer took the criticism of the game not having visual scenes to heart and implemented some into the game. However, that version of the game hasn't been posted here. I'm not entirely sure, but I think he finished the sequel as well but I can't find it anywhere. Can someone please either update this or correct me if I am wrong? Thanks in advance

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes