Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Weekly hasn't gone up yet. Will edit this post with links when it does.

Version: 0.2.11.3 - 3rd April Weekly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I don't know guys - i'm not sure but i feel like the development has slowed down for now... Maybe because of the lack of major changes and completing minor ones like patches.

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
Thanks, Buhdaa, I'm on it. :)

Dropbox in the meantime:

8dpyv9kxDE9s
Im getting a 404 on the dropbox link? Did they take it down?
Oh geez. Yeah, don't ever post dropbox links. Game creators, especially ones as professional as Majalis know sites and threads like this exist. When people post dropbox links directly, game creators will often take down the link. Which I can understand. So in the future, anyone who uploads the builds just use MEGA links. I'd rather not give the Majalis any more unneeded stress by having to constantly remake and reupload a dropbox.

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
I don't disagree, but that's kinda on them. They make plenty of cash as is, so they don't gain too much by constantly policing downloads.

It's only ever temporary anyway.
Of course, I only give the warning as I've seen these kinds of situations devolve into harsher methods of keeping download leaks out and that would be unfortunate.

Reactions: mattsan

Sennin

Dec 9, 2017
I understand your perspective, but @I'mWabbit isn't being unreasonable here.

This is a high-quality game, with excellent erotic writing and unique, sexy characters. It's fine, in my opinion, for people to ask for a bit more domming content if that's their thing (and remember, some people here are switches, so they like both sub and dom stuff). I wouldn't be upset by it, even if it's something I have 0 interest in.

That said, there actually is a decent amount of it in the game now. A lot of enemies give you the option of fucking them (sometimes you need certain perks, or need to not have certain other perks).

But all Wabbit is asking for is.. well.. essentially a bug fix.

I'm not sure how long you guys have been following the game, but a very long time ago, enemies used to never facesit the MC - ever. The option existed for them, and in the Goblin's case there was even art added for it, but the condition never triggered. In fact, I think enemies may have rode the player more often then.

But now, they always facesit. I'm thinking Majalis just messed up the equation a bit and made it too common. This should be easy to solve on their part, and maybe even moddable if it's possible. You (general 'you') can dig into the game's scripts and such quite easily.
Yeah ive noticed this, it actually reminded me of a bug? too. If you have the tiara of control you get from the witch and go into a fight with the Brigand for example (face sit enemies) and lay prone she will face sit you but you have no option to escape because the tiara makes you purely submissive. This usually leads me to reloading to an earlier time. a little irritating but its hard to focus on your save states in a game when your jerking off and fucking your own ass at the same time XD . If the brigands code had the possibility to change from facesit to fucking you it would end the encounter and allow you to keep going!

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
I think mostly the game is pretty spot on for its intent.

I mean you would not want to be playing a heterosexual game, and every other scene would be a gay scene. ( or at least that is my take on it sort of. I mean some might like that, different stroke's I suppose.)

I like Ice cream, but a plate of Ice cream and bacon, or Ice cream and Pickle's would probably only agree with me if I was pregnant.

I mean for Me, and please take note of the for me part of that, I think this one is following a proper trend for what it was intended to be, and I find it rather unique, and well thought out. ( filling a spot in Hentai lore, of a Girl with a dick, which is the way I tend to look at it ) Not ( a guy trying to be a Girl ).

But would not be opposed to and option to flip it from one to the other in options menu, but for me not a mixture of both.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
I think mostly the game is pretty spot on for its intent.

I mean you would not want to be playing a heterosexual game, and every other scene would be a gay scene. ( or at least that is my take on it sort of. I mean some might like that, different stroke's I suppose.)

I like Ice cream, but a plate of Ice cream and bacon, or Ice cream and Pickle's would probably only agree with me if I was pregnant.

I mean for Me, and please take note of the for me part of that, I think this one is following a proper trend for what it was intended to be, and I find it rather unique, and well thought out. ( filling a spot in Hentai lore, of a Girl with a dick, which is the way I tend to look at it ) Not ( a guy trying to be a Girl ).

But would not be opposed to and option to flip it from one to the other in options menu, but for me not a mixture of both.
Yeah.

I'm not gay, have no interest in dudes. But chicks with dicks are definitely my thing, at least in the realm of fantasy/hentai/H games.

As such, I skip the purely homosexual scenes in the game for the most part. Although I went and modded the pronouns for Trudy because he has good scenes.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes