KnightSage

Dec 19, 2017
Hey how do you get the goblin ambush scenes along with the pretend sleeping scenes? Been playing for an hour and haven't figured it out.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Not entirely sure what a pfp is but I'm guessing it's the profile pic? It's my take on one from the games last update where Alis really outdid herself. Hiro's never looked better and not to toot my own horn but I think I improved on the original.

Mod View attachment 333843 Org View attachment 333844
that's literally the cutest hiro I've ever seen and probably will see, great work

Reactions: Jorja

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
You know, at this point I wonder if Hiro can even walk straight or sit properly after having dat ass crushed with the force of a thousand suns multiple times, each by different characters.

On a side note, I notice that during some sex scenes the devs forgot to program Hiro's face reaction to match the situation.
So it's funny when during moments Hiro is getting pounded, the boi is still making a smiley face. The reaction is very akin to the "Hide the pain Harold" meme.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
KnowledgeAlfa

I'm uploading the other versions now. :)

EDIT: For some reason, the APK and .jar are now as big as the .zips themselves. Odd, since I believe they were always considerably smaller in the past. So will take a bit longer this time.

Aaaandddd, done. It's now 4am, so I'm going to sleep. Happy fapping, all.

ToA Version 0.2.13.4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DarkSagen

Nov 10, 2018
I need help installing the Android version. Using Android 8.1.0. The phone is not rooted. From what I understand, rooting is also known as jail breaking. So if this app needs to be jail broke to play, please don't ask me to do so.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
KnowledgeAlfa

I'm uploading the other versions now. :)

EDIT: For some reason, the APK and .jar are now as big as the .zips themselves. Odd, since I believe they were always considerably smaller in the past. So will take a bit longer this time.

Aaaandddd, done. It's now 4am, so I'm going to sleep. Happy fapping, all.

ToA Version 0.2.13.4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks Rsunet ! It's goods to know that we can rely on you to do the job properly ;)

Reactions: john_smith98

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
I need help installing the Android version. Using Android 8.1.0. The phone is not rooted. From what I understand, rooting is also known as jail breaking. So if this app needs to be jail broke to play, please don't ask me to do so.
It should not be necessary to root the phone to install the APK. Having said that, I don't use Android anymore so I don't remember the steps for installing. Try Googling "how to install .APK files on Android."

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Your android has a native "package installer" tool within the android OS. If it doesn't pop up as an option to use when you tap the .APK, try long-press, 'open with...', and then select 'package installer'.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes