Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021

View attachment 3852108

Hayoo, newww weekly!

Our animator is still on hiatus because of medical issues, so Alis is showing off what she's been working on instead - the town animation, including the lady of the night waiting outside, enticing you to come in. Now, going to town and going into the brothel is nice and immersive experience that consistently shows the time of day, and I know you care a lot more about that little butt wiggle that lady is doing, but I've been really loving lately how ToA is coming together in terms of visuals and sounds, and there's more of that to come. Speaking of that -

The animation mixing is in and working on our debug build, though not in this release, as there's still a few kinks we want to work out of individual animations before it goes live (and there's one unresolved minor issue that we need to fix as well). To catch anyone up who didn't read the previous devlog: currently, in ToA, during encounters and elsewhere, if a character changes expression or their gesture, their "snaps" to that new position. But once this is live, they'll be smoothly transitioning, and, having seen it, I can see it makes a big difference. It's really cool looking, and we can't wait to show you it in the next weekly!

Along with that we'll have the Dullahan Marriage ending and the Makeout art~

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!
isnt this the wrong one?
youre putting 45.3 instead of 46.3.

its updated on changelog tho. just if you didnt notice :)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.46.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ZVOnilVaulttec
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes