Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Hiro's new quest, smuggling cum across the border
I assure you, dear inspector, that femboys are built different and suitable for pregnancy, that's why my stomach is so bloated. As for why your inspection revealed this buttplug, don't deny momma her limited pleasure.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I assure you, dear inspector, that femboys are built different and suitable for pregnancy, that's why my stomach is so bloated. As for why your inspection revealed this buttplug, don't deny momma her limited pleasure.
Would you be successful in threatening to sue for such harassment? The agent assumes that all femboys are border smuggling futa slaves.:Kappa:

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Would you be successful in threatening to sue for such harassment? The agent assumes that all femboys are border smuggling futa slaves.:Kappa:
Hiro'll probably lose the case, but they'll be fucking him for a while trying to figure out if femboys can get pregnant or not. Naga will be commencing investigative experiment.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Twiton
Nov 18, 2023
damn, I updated the Android version, now everything looks worse than it was, and I forgot what version I had.:cautious:
Of the minuses, now Hiro in the start menu crawls out of the frame with his feet, animation has been added in the brothel, but the model looks too 3D (the animation is funny, it looks like she's having a seizure) . Everything else seems to be working ~

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Huffledrunk

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Kitsuneoral-2.gif

Hayoo, newww weekly!

Our animator is still on hiatus because of medical issues, so Alis is showing off what she's been working on instead - the town animation, including the lady of the night waiting outside, enticing you to come in. Now, going to town and going into the brothel is nice and immersive experience that consistently shows the time of day, and I know you care a lot more about that little butt wiggle that lady is doing, but I've been really loving lately how ToA is coming together in terms of visuals and sounds, and there's more of that to come. Speaking of that -

The animation mixing is in and working on our debug build, though not in this release, as there's still a few kinks we want to work out of individual animations before it goes live (and there's one unresolved minor issue that we need to fix as well). To catch anyone up who didn't read the previous devlog: currently, in ToA, during encounters and elsewhere, if a character changes expression or their gesture, their "snaps" to that new position. But once this is live, they'll be smoothly transitioning, and, having seen it, I can see it makes a big difference. It's really cool looking, and we can't wait to show you it in the next weekly!

Along with that we'll have the Dullahan Marriage ending and the Makeout art~

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes