death angel

Oct 14, 2018
How did you initiate this scene? I saw it on the changelog, but haven't encountered it.
You can only initiate it first time you meet the ogre. (you can also find the "wandering ogre" in cheat mode encounters)
When meeting her for the first time, there are new dialogues and new scenes, not only the anal-vore one

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
the new Ogre First Meeting(aka Wandering Ogre) has an issue though: there is not introduction to the guy who wants to fuck said ogre. We start with the choice on what to do with him.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Quick question!
Does anyone know if there is an external cache file that gets saved when you play with the .exe version of the game?
Every time a new version comes in I completely remove the old extracted folder and replace it with the new one, but I've noticed that some of my options are saved, so there's got to be a cache being saved somewhere in my PC. :unsure:

Anyone know where?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Quick question!
Does anyone know if there is an external cache file that gets saved when you play with the .exe version of the game?
Every time a new version comes in I completely remove the old extracted folder and replace it with the new one, but I've noticed that some of my options are saved, so there's got to be a cache being saved somewhere in my PC. :unsure:

Anyone know where?
If you are referring to your preferences like screen size etc that is stored in C:\Users\*USERNAME*\.prefs

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes