budokaiking

May 15, 2018
You can get some different outcomes with the alternate ogre encounter.
Yeah but we are missing scenes i mean dont tell me that you dont want to nail that harpy im air and them to plow shit out of her or fuck ogre too even if there is no way tho small dick or make ettins after defeat suck you off...i mean it lacks the scenes also i hope in near future will happen cause i definitely want to plow gobu in different positions and orc sama too mean bitch is fucking thick also if artist is reading this it would be cool making party with elf and gang bang enemies

Reactions: super_slicer

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
aaaaay

Version: 0.2.17.4 - 4th October Weekly

New content:
  • Added Vampire Double Team art, with both vampire bite and human bite variants
  • Added Vampire Double Team scene
  • More dialogue based on femininity status
  • More combat dialogue (particularly from enemies)
Tweaks and bug fixes:
  • Characters without cocks can no longer fuck Kylira and Trudy
  • Fixed typos

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I think that is great there filling a lot of empty places where images would help, and I also think it is good there taking notice more of if the player has a cage or restricting device on, and there femininity level being pushed is a good idea.. And I always love more dialogue in scenarios, and fighting..

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah but we are missing scenes i mean dont tell me that you dont want to nail that harpy im air and them to plow shit out of her or fuck ogre too even if there is no way tho small dick or make ettins after defeat suck you off...i mean it lacks the scenes also i hope in near future will happen cause i definitely want to plow gobu in different positions and orc sama too mean bitch is fucking thick also if artist is reading this it would be cool making party with elf and gang bang enemies
You poor man. We'll be lucky to get art for the current scenes with enemies getting fucked.

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
Well the next illustration ought to Please everyone, the people who like Majalis' theme of futas anally dominating sub boys and the people who want the complete opposite of that too... :D
Oh good, I was worried they forgot about the Draculadies.

How do you beat them, though? I used to be able to manage it, but Persephone tears through my HP too fast now. I can't even do a few turns of anything before I lose.

Last edited:

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Oh good, I was worried they forgot about the Draculadies.

How do you beat them, though? I used to be able to manage it, but Persephone tears through my HP too fast now. I can't even do a few turns of anything before I lose.
Same, but I can't even find the new double team scene with them either. Anyone worked out where the new content is?

Dec 26, 2017
Same, but I can't even find the new double team scene with them either. Anyone worked out where the new content is?
I found the new cg by beating the two of them together after three consecutive fights, and yes I had to cheat to beat them. Ps I thought they fixed it but I had to get rid of the codpiece because it kept repeating the vampire hunters quest and the two of them leave after beating phersephone.

Dec 26, 2017
How do you win, though?
i used save editor to get alot of gold, raised all stats to 10 or more, bought the best armor, raised kylira and trudy to lover status and repeated the golem and ghost encounters for xp and skill points. in the fight i defend until persphone gives an opening and use armor crusher/tempo attack then defend and heal, repeat til victory. with helena she only uses pleasure attacks so attack when she lets go of your dick. when the two are together phersphone can't attack cuz of helena so i kept attacking. That's how it went down for me.

Reactions: MomijiH

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
For the locked up you must "Peruse" the goods wearing just the dick cage, buttplug and a gag, then you will get the message about being fully toyed, fail the willpower check and there you go.

Fot the Queen you have to ask fot "Pussy" 3 times to get the tittle Beastmaster 3, once in the battle you hace to beg, you gat fucked 3 times and you get the achievent and the outfit
I got the queen as you instructed, but locked up Still missing. Maybe you explained how to get perfect toy, I already get it, and adter tryed many times what you said, even removing all my other gears for wear just this 3, I am still unable to accomplish locked up.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
I got the queen as you instructed, but locked up Still missing. Maybe you explained how to get perfect toy, I already get it, and adter tryed many times what you said, even removing all my other gears for wear just this 3, I am still unable to accomplish locked up.
Might be a mistake on my part, but I think you get the locked up when you visit the mysterious merchant while wearing mouth and butt plug then she will force a dick cage on you

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Locked Up - check the wares of the strange merchant near first town while having Anal Addict lvl 3, same as with Queen slowly follow the conversation to loose all checks

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
i used save editor to get alot of gold, raised all stats to 10 or more, bought the best armor, raised kylira and trudy to lover status and repeated the golem and ghost encounters for xp and skill points. in the fight i defend until persphone gives an opening and use armor crusher/tempo attack then defend and heal, repeat til victory. with helena she only uses pleasure attacks so attack when she lets go of your dick. when the two are together phersphone can't attack cuz of helena so i kept attacking. That's how it went down for me.
Now I see the problem. I forgot to buff up my armor after I restarted my save. Thanks for the tip.

Now I just need to figure out how to get the variant scenes.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes