MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
is an actual drink. They were just being coy about the "cream" being replaced with something saltier.

• Haha
Reactions: Deathwings

Raff

Feb 6, 2018
Kinda busy hanging out with a friend today, so I'm not sure when I'll get around to the APK

Version: 0.2.18.2 - 2nd November Weekly

New features:
  • Added new Brothel UI!
  • Hiro is now expressive on the character customization screen
  • Brothel Madame Game Over screen
New content:
  • Added new Brothel Screen background and a front shot of the Brothel Madame
  • Added new Brothel Madame personal scenes
  • - Expanded the existing ass-licking (standing anilingus) scene
  • - Added a new ass-licking scene
  • - Added an ass-licking ending
  • - Added a marriage ending
Tweaks and bug fixes:
  • Fixed some continuity errors in the ghost marriage ending
  • Fixed Helena stealing Persephone's penis (stop that, Helena)
  • Fixed typos

EDIT: Uploaded APK (totally didn't forget btw)

Last edited:

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Kinda busy hanging out with a friend today, so I'm not sure when I'll get around to the APK

APK (Upload time TBA)
Thanks for the upload. I know that we have to get the unexciting content done at some point, but it doesn't make it any easier when these less than exciting updates come out. Still, this dev is one of the best out there. Looking forward to the next update with good content!

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
What's not exciting about it?
Expressions on the char screen, a new background and some foreplay scenes with Madame. All things that make the game better overall and add to the complete experience, but not huge additions on the surface. I understand that the really exciting stuff like the addition of new stances, additions/improvements to the combat/sexfight system, and the strong femdom sex scenes can't happen every update.

I would add, please don't too far the other way and start having Hiro dominate every opponent, or being able to overpower the strongest creatures in game. Some of us originally supported this as a rare game where you get to be the reluctant sub for once! Im definitely happy with all the progress so far, keep up the great work!

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Expressions on the char screen, a new background and some foreplay scenes with Madame. All things that make the game better overall and add to the complete experience, but not huge additions on the surface. I understand that the really exciting stuff like the addition of new stances, additions/improvements to the combat/sexfight system, and the strong femdom sex scenes can't happen every update.

I would add, please don't too far the other way and start having Hiro dominate every opponent, or being able to overpower the strongest creatures in game. Some of us originally supported this as a rare game where you get to be the reluctant sub for once! Im definitely happy with all the progress so far, keep up the great work!
There's two new entire ending sequences with the Madame that involve quite a lot more than foreplay. The new background also includes new art of the madame as well (which I think came out really well).

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017

"Reluctant" wouldn't be the first word comming to my mind haha ^^ Everybody know our Hiro is a little slut and 100% of player pick the catamite perk on character creation :p

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
It is all good, it adds to the immersion. as did the boobies size and penis size options.

This is sort of the only mod that truly caters to the Girly boy fetish I know of and keeps it that way. I enjoy every thing that is added to give it more body.

It all takes time, and each addition is and improvement I think. I have had a lot of fun with it. I hope they keep fleshing out the characters, and story.

I think more in lascivious battle text and graphic can be nice too. Many places I sort of think those could be enhance that might help immersion.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Are there any CG scenes with Isla at the church, when getting her a codpiece?

I got the codpiece, and then met some vampires, but they just ended up fighting me and I Lost, and then a sex scene.

Can someone give clear and specific instructions on what to do after you get the codpiece?

The vampires seem to never show up again.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes