B_023

Apr 19, 2018
What is the new Dark Knight defeat second encounter scene? How to get it? Are all the new scenes with her in the last weekly story mode exclusives?

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
For now it's just the status effect plus Dark knight nerf

Also Majalis_ToA is it possible to make save files visible for android versions? You can't see the files anywhere (I'm guessing the device must be rooted which I'm not willing)
And for me I have to uninstall and reinstall the game everytime I want to update the game, deleting all my save files. And I have to start the progress from 0 all over again.
Love the game by the way. one of 3 games that has decent futa on male content that I know of.
No way that I'm aware of aside from rooting the phone, sorry. And there'll be more sex combat stuff in the next update, just didn't have a chance to test it and the satisfaction change was the most important, since it better incentivizes hybrid play and also gives more direction for satisfying certain enemies.

rawls311

Oct 29, 2018
you get the game over only if you are an anal addict 3, also if she defeats you there are a lot of different outcomes and pretty much all good and repeatable, first and last options are best(maybe last if you are more into her)
Wouldn't happen to be a way to revert your femininity would there?

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Wouldn't happen to be a way to revert your femininity would there?
not that im aware, we tried everything , not even the witch, i had found a bug that it "restores" after removing the armor of anal torment along time ago but i got treated like i was a girl even if was working normally in battle

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
No way that I'm aware of aside from rooting the phone, sorry. And there'll be more sex combat stuff in the next update, just didn't have a chance to test it and the satisfaction change was the most important, since it better incentivizes hybrid play and also gives more direction for satisfying certain enemies.
No worries, I'm just stoked that sex combat will be getting developed! The concept of grappling stances leading to sexual stances and then potential status effects of getting dominated (like "too full of cum") was what first grabbed my interest in TrapRPG.

Reactions: dsp0

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
$3 Pony Tier 2023-12
Artwork:
Art & Animations:
$5 Bunny Tier 2023-12
JPEGs:
Layered Images:
$10 Dragon Tier
Missing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
I know I does not exist. I was wondering if it's possible to save the files in an external visible folder, or adding import-export system (like fenoxo games)
That way people can transit their save file from their PC to android or another desktop.
And I dont have to start from absolute 0 every time I upgrade the game.

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.2.23.4)

ToA - v0.2.23.4 Downloads

Extra Art (This isn't completely new but it was in the file archive so I'm uploading it)

This site (Anonfile) is extremely slow for me not sure what's going on but its only 260-270KB/s where as i normally get a file for 11MB/s

Last edited:
Reactions: shloppydong

marcusreee

Jul 25, 2017
This site (Anonfile) is extremely slow for me not sure what's going on but its only 260-270KB/s where as i normally get a file for 11MB/s
It is a free anonymous website that allows file hosting, sites like that typically have slower speeds imo

vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
Did someone said "there isn't enough facesitting in this game"? So many good ass so little time xDDD Seriously i just love this kind of fluffy/cartoon/idunno kind of drawing, and other than the creepy gadgetgirl its just... View attachment 636751

Wanna help them and buy a better host? ;)

Bro i play it with an old huawei g8 and didn't crashed that much maybe i can help, what are your specs? also remembered to update all?
There are plenty of better free hosts no need to buy one

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes