J-V1

May 1, 2018
i played the windows version last week and i was unable to save. i played the latest java version today and it can't save either. anyone else has problems saving? what do?

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
That naga art is nice. I do like the naga character and was wanting her to get some art so this is good.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Haven't been able to open that .jar game files for the last two patches on Mac, even with updated java. Any ideas?
You may want to try running it in a terminal window (by navigating to the folder of your game's installation and the following command: java -jar TalesOfAndrogyny.jar) to see if the (error) messages help you narrow it down.

Reactions: Drackar

cookiez

Sep 28, 2017
You may want to try running it in a terminal window (by navigating to the folder of your game's installation and the following command: java -jar TalesOfAndrogyny.jar) to see if the (error) messages help you narrow it down.
Thanks for the help. I get the warning:

*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'NSWindow drag regions should only be invalidated on the Main Thread!'

Seems like it's just a Mac thing with how the game is put together.

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
i played the windows version last week and i was unable to save. i played the latest java version today and it can't save either. anyone else has problems saving? what do?
If you have an older version of win64, for example 25.2 when you unzip it, you will get 5 files and 1 jar. ".toa-data" is to be able to save the progress, in my case I could not save only with java, copy the 5 and paste them in the folder of the Java version, and the progress can be saved, although I am still testing it

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Just now i was going through the latest version of the game. Replacing the images with my custom saturated versions. I noticed that werebitch has only 12 images now. There is supposed to be 13 images in the folder, the ass to ass image was missing. Does anyone know why the image was removed from the werebitch folder in the jar archive?

McSandro

Sep 19, 2019
Guys, when i do the preload after a little time it stop closing the game and said to me that's a error on loading an animation, anyone kwon something about it?

Dec 7, 2017
Can someone give me some tips, best class, best way to win... This game is hard lol
"Best" is subjective. Personally, I tend to go with warrior. You can spam crushing blow or low attack and win most fights (as long as you drop into your guard stance once in a while to regain your footing and not fall over).

Some like the mage, where you can win most fights by just throwing fireballs.

Others like the Enchanter class, if you just want to seduce everything. Just be warned that not all enemies can be defeated with your butthole.

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
Can someone give me some tips, best class, best way to win... This game is hard lol
It's really not difficult, I like to start with the enchanter with (strength 3, endurence 4, agility 5, perception 5, magic 2 and charisma 7), perks (skilled, catamite and destroyer), magic (combat healing) and skill (armor chrusher x2)

Reactions: DJsona

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
This game has been on the top of the latest update since this morning, there's been a dozen updates released after that. Is this a bug or was someone paid to keep this up all day on the top?

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes