AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Instead of "bumping" posts you could simply play the game and test it out yourself. :whistle::whistle:
Been doing that, but I'd rather not invest precious points in something that might not be as useful as spending them on something else.

Also, what's the benefit of using soul crystals to upgrade items? I've tested that and seen no difference.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Been doing that, but I'd rather not invest precious points in something that might not be as useful as spending them on something else.

Also, what's the benefit of using soul crystals to upgrade items? I've tested that and seen no difference.
Armor lasts longer before breaking, weapon does more damage.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

On the topic of spells: the duration of non-damaging spells targeting an opponent is your current (modified) magic stat plus the power mod of the spell in question. An Enchanter with it's base magic of 3 would see Weakening Curse last for 11 and Gravity last for 15 rounds, which shows their respective power mods to be 8 and 12:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On a side note: you may want to postpone playtesting those two spells in particular until one of the upcoming releases fixes them.

Reactions: DangBits and AWolfe

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Are they repeating parts of the previous changelog or did they added even more spiderwoman content? :unsure::p:p

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

Copy your save, right before allocating points. If you don't like whatever change you made, replace with original.

White

Feb 22, 2017

mayolo1000

Feb 2, 2019
Realy like this game, awesome art, and Love that all the people are futas and Realy like there are no males in the game, nice change.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes