WBL74

Dec 5, 2020
There's literally only 4 first dialogue choices with her, one of them is a total dead end and one of them is obviously what you should pick (Make a request of her), there you can "ask a boon" and bam, you're fire-resistant after getting some buttlove from her.
???

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Will post this on every thread, it might not be too clear but use this button to let us know of the update

Wick12

Feb 24, 2019
on the Walk-through it is written only up The Goddess of Mount Xiuh I really regret the story is just that

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
on the Walk-through it is written only up The Goddess of Mount Xiuh I really regret the story is just that
My native language isn't english, but man, those surely are words strung into a sentence that doesn't mean anything.

Do you mean that the story line is only written so that it ends after beating the Goddess? Well, there is thing called the "version number", it shows 0.3.03.3 so yeah, it's nearly the 1/3 complete, completely outrageous that the game that is still in development isn't fully completed.

• Angry
Reactions: Mokoshakar

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
My native language isn't english, but man, those surely are words strung into a sentence that doesn't mean anything.

Do you mean that the story line is only written so that it ends after beating the Goddess? Well, there is thing called the "version number", it shows 0.3.03.3 so yeah, it's nearly the 1/3 complete, completely outrageous that the game that is still in development isn't fully completed.
That's not how version numbers work.

Levander

Jun 16, 2018
I can't for the life of me get the "Locked Up" Achievement. I go to the merchant, fail all the checks while wearing a gag, a plug and a chastity belt, still no achievement. Is it bugged or am I doing something wrong?

Ploate

Jun 6, 2020
I can't for the life of me get the "Locked Up" Achievement. I go to the merchant, fail all the checks while wearing a gag, a plug and a chastity belt, still no achievement. Is it bugged or am I doing something wrong?
That's the "Perfect Toy" achievement. For "Locked Up" you need Anal Addict 3 and fail the willpower test. No gag, plug or chastity belt needed. She'll put the cage on you during the scene.

Say_10

May 26, 2020

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.03.4)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes