Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
Yes, i click on the Red X to exit and it dont save the options i put.
The recent version not on the main page but the Mega download from the previous page should have fixed the issue. Which version do you have right now on your phone or PC?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
question - whats the deal with goblin eggs? i never manage to hatch them, they always kinda silently disappear and that's it
what even worse, now i don't even have a option for a full female goblin encounter - it always defaults to receiving those weird eggs which doesn't even work
same question about brothel - after 20 rank all possible options and choices just defaults to a random free sex, is it seriously intended like this? feels like really shitty design to cut off player from the content like this

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
The goblin eggs need to be fertilized by having either Harpy, Werewolf or Centaur cum in Hiro's ass. (Keep in mind there's a game over risk if that species has already been up Hiro's ass twice.)
Alternatively, the Golem statue can be used. It'll fertilize randomly as one of the 3.

Reactions: Danv

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
The goblin eggs need to be fertilized by having either Harpy, Werewolf or Centaur cum in Hiro's ass. (Keep in mind there's a game over risk if that species has already been up Hiro's ass twice.)
Alternatively, the Golem statue can be used. It'll fertilize randomly as one of the 3.
The Naga Cave-In encounter also works.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
liked this game at first, but after playing it some more - damn this game just frustratingly unplayable, everything is bad end, wrong move, wrong choice - bad end
wanna watch some sex scenes? bad end! half of the encounters have to be skipped now otherwise it's bad end, harpies, ogres, weresluts, all bad ends, can't even trade with gadgeteer anymore, brothel now have only one option instead of dozen...
i just don't understand logic behind it, you basically blocking player from playing your game with this bs, cutting off all the content as game progress

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
liked this game at first, but after playing it some more - damn this game just frustratingly unplayable, everything is bad end, wrong move, wrong choice - bad end
wanna watch some sex scenes? bad end! half of the encounters have to be skipped now otherwise it's bad end, harpies, ogres, weresluts, all bad ends, can't even trade with gadgeteer anymore, brothel now have only one option instead of dozen...
i just don't understand logic behind it, you basically blocking player from playing your game with this bs, cutting off all the content as game progress
May not want to, but can turn on cheat mode in options and bad end's won't finish the game.. Just a thought.

EDIT >> If want the full scene view, can seek out someones full or completed H-scene's or completed profile.

Reactions: Jabal

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
You can always just make different save points for different states and availabilities; it is a little bit of a bugger though, I do kinda agree. There's a few things which I don't think should be an instant game over.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
question - whats the deal with goblin eggs? i never manage to hatch them, they always kinda silently disappear and that's it
what even worse, now i don't even have a option for a full female goblin encounter - it always defaults to receiving those weird eggs which doesn't even work
same question about brothel - after 20 rank all possible options and choices just defaults to a random free sex, is it seriously intended like this? feels like really shitty design to cut off player from the content like this
The goblin eggs need to be fertilized by having either Harpy, Werewolf or Centaur cum in Hiro's ass.
As said above.
Of course, Male Goblins also fertilize them.
Eggs flush out after a while, if they don't get fertilized, so don't wander around much (or spend time like resting needlesly).

Not really.
You can have pretty much most of the red "feats" and still keep playing (my poor Hiro certainly does).
The trick is not to surrender at later stages of the game.
Wiggle your ass in battle, and you'll get the same scenes, but they'll get satisfyed (you'll win the battle), most opponents can be defeated like this (there are some exceptions. Weresluts -regular- will insta-BE you if you have high strength tho. Just check your enemies)
Surrendering is basically losing, so it makes sense you get a cumulative chance of badending.

I do agree that the Gadgeteer BE could be handled differently, since once you get 2 strikes with her, you can look at her wares anymore (or there's a willpower check?).
It would be really nice to have a "playable" BE (you become her toy, but it is possible to keep playing), or an option/willpower check (if there's none) for the BE.

Alternatively, as somebody said, you could check the "cheat" option, and have a separate save only meant to take a quick look at new content or specific scenes. Basically, a "suicide" save, or useful to look specifically what you like, and then do a normal game run following the characters you liked.

Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
I
On the latter part i think the author stated that the sex options and choices where to failure. Its a reason the retire slut option leads to a bad end. Basically you have to learn to handle Hiro's sex life better? Though those abilities help when the Dark Knight is beating you in battle. Sex her enough times kick her over and wail on her. Battle won. Bullshit story battle though

Jabal

Oct 29, 2020
You can always just make different save points for different states and availabilities; it is a little bit of a bugger though, I do kinda agree. There's a few things which I don't think should be an instant game over.
Also take advantage of the Achievement system the game offers. Probably the most bs is the Pure Hero one. Main game is no contest. Storyline bosses and battles are pure bs. Who the hell is thinking about ducking during a Harpy Battle? My problem with the game is it being fantasy but trying to be realistic at the wrong times

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Well, I have found it very unique, And I have been and evil freeloader, and not payed for it. So I really have no complaints about this game at all.
( Or no real right to groan about it )( Not saying things could not be different for me to enjoy it even more.) Just I personally << NOTE the "I" in that. Feel pretty happy to get to enjoy it just as it is, and look forward to all the updates I can get.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I wouldn't be mad if we were only getting the monthly, I will take whatever we can get, but asking for monthly updates when we get weeklies boggles my mind. Just wait a month then get the monthly if weekly doesn't satisfy your needs? or am I missing something in my logic

Reactions: taglag and Jabal
May 31, 2018
You can enable cheats to avoid hunger and bad ends, as well as view all map encounters.

Sep 10, 2018
For those who want a bigger challenge, if you play ironman mode, then game over it, at the main menu you can press continue and you will begin a game where you start with all attributes at 3 points, enchanter class and basic features. It's hard.
I think the majority here already knew that (or not), just commenting.

Reactions: thebighole

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
For those who want a bigger challenge, if you play ironman mode, then game over it, at the main menu you can press continue and you will begin a game where you start with all attributes at 3 points, enchanter class and basic features. It's hard.
I think the majority here already knew that (or not), just commenting.
Ty for the info but I have enough of a challange with the combat system and trying not to lose a second time to the ogre and get turned into her bitch for eternity.

So, one of my favorite parts of the game is its art, but being in developement there are still plenty of scenes without art. How often do we get new art for those scenes? Like one each month or so? I just found this game so I have no idea what to expect.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
the problem is that you probably are considering just one choice for the scenes, there is no right choice if you want all the scenes, if you want then you will need to try all the possibilities, if you are new to the game, there is an eye in the map UI that show the perception of the map (3) is the minimun to play safely, and (3) of stealthy too, with that you will know what creature is in front of you so, if you dont recognize it make a save before the encounter

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Just look for the golem encounters, get the golem to give you help and you'll get soul crystals/magicpoints, which you can use to upgrade gear at blacksmith, just upgrade your weapon first and you'll survive the encounters easily.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
So, one of my favorite parts of the game is its art, but being in developement there are still plenty of scenes without art. How often do we get new art for those scenes? Like one each month or so? I just found this game so I have no idea what to expect.
It gets updated weekly, then a monthly "update" compilation (that's it, all the 4 updates at once, and some).

If I recall correctly, it's around 2 art pieces per week.
This varies a lot (per week):
it could be 1-2 big pictures (combat, story, etc); several smaller things (like last week, 2 mini-portraits for the NPCs at the Camp); a bunch of smaller... err... thngies, like combat portraits (or other small artwork); or a big lot of UI stuff (not really artwork, but still graphical features).
At each of the examples per week, it means it gets a really good graphical rate of updates per month (x4), even if it's not outright artwork/pictures, theres always something graphical in good quantities.

Quality varies too (and also depends on personal tastes):
Some are really good (most of Urka's content), some are rushed up (most of Cultists art. Unfortunate since those are really good, technically speaking, but somewhat unfinished), some are outdated (though not particularly bad, they look blander than newer stuff -As Alis grew in skill-) but still decent, and some (despite all my usual bitching, they're few) could use full new versions.

Overall, is probably among the best (games) in update terms.
(and we're just talking about the graphic. Written content is even more numerous)

Reactions: Fleep
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes