PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
The game used to run fine on my macbook but after I had to reset my laptop the game stopped working even after I download Jave. Anyone got any tips?
For me the java version died after upgrading from High Sierra to Mojave. I now play the win64 version in Crossover.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Ay i was searching through the thread but i can't find a answer so don't hate on me immediately.But is there and option to turn the futa off and not let the mc get fucked :LOL:
no, there is a option that will reduce futas, but if you lose u will be fucked anyway, being futa or not

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Hey guys. Here's the script to build profile.json aka full gallery unlock every time a new build is released.
Alternatively, take it from Pastebin.

It's quite self explanatory in the comment section at the start of the file. Just in case someone is that tech enough: get the Jython, make sure you know your terminal aka console, run jython extractor.py in the same folder where ToA.jar file lives. The script will produce a working grade full gallery unlock.

I'm leaving this degenerate shithole place for good but i do believe that an effort should not sink into oblivion.
do you really think the guys who ask for full gallery here will learn this thing, they will keep asking for a full gallery save and they will forget it in 2 days and it will be forever drowned in a place where no one knows how to click in the search tool and try to find what they want, BUT thanks for the effort bro (y)

Reactions: Staimh

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Hey guys. Here's the script to build profile.json aka full gallery unlock every time a new build is released.

It's quite self explanatory in the comment section at the start of the file. Just in case someone is that tech enough: get the Jython, make sure you know your terminal aka console, run jython extractor.py in the same folder where ToA.jar file lives. The script will produce a working grade full gallery unlock.

I'm leaving this degenerate shithole place for good but i do believe that an effort should not sink into oblivion.
I was thinking in a walkthrough video for the first steps to be memorable, so when a new save is needed they could do it just fine, but with the recents posts, i give up

Sobe

Oct 22, 2017

This is an excellent tool fully unlocks gallery and leaves achievements but leaves progress at 0% which is very useful for people who want to unlock gallery but find the written scenes with the hints.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

hurtzoboy

Mar 1, 2021
Hello, where can I find the brigand cottage scenes? I know that was like two updates ago but the brigand encounters all seem to be the same?

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Hello, where can I find the brigand cottage scenes? I know that was like two updates ago but the brigand encounters all seem to be the same?
in the 3rd map, the name in map I think that is 'Forest, Humanoid, Brigand, Cottage', I have found in the firsts steps in the 3rd map, as the tentacle witch and harpy breeding grounds

Reactions: hurtzoboy

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
ENCOUNTER SURVEY #54:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FEATURE SURVEY #54:

Last edited:

baflery986

Sep 29, 2019

Thanks a lot!
Had a small problem that jython did not hooked:
'jython' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
But after some googling 100% unlock

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
Do you guys know if there is a way to have polls in f95zone?

I think it would be interesting to get this thread's actual numbers on these surveys. I for example would vote for:

I'm sure you guys have seen that there are some people here who come to this thread and ask if there are ways to only top as Hiro. I for example am always voting for Hiro to be dominated and generic Hiro art so that it can be easily applied it to random encounters: The Town Square Alleys, and working at the brothel.

But if we can have polls and keep track of this threads actual numbers, then I could tally up the results at the end of the week or something and vote for that using my Patreon Vote.

But even if there isn't a polling system, I might just read the thread and vote for the general landscape of this thread's discussion on the survey's (if you guys even care).

baflery986

Sep 29, 2019
Only good if you know how to use it. To me the "self explanatory" steps sound like
1. Go into politics
2. Thats how you create a communist utopia.
Man, installing a driver for you is easy-peasy lemon squeezy, just go to production website, download driver you need, launch installer, next,next, done.
But for your grandmother it can take hours of explanation. So now you are a granny :)

baflery986

Sep 29, 2019
OK looks like quoting someone who have links = posting links and having to wait for mod.
To ivankochanov who made gallery unlocker.

Thanks a lot!
Had a small problem that jython did not worked:
'jython' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
But after some googling 100% unlock

baflery986

Sep 29, 2019
The funniest commenters are the one that call out me for making it difficult to use the tool. :ROFLMAO:

You aren't even aware i had to decompile the project files, navigate it, understand the layout, structure and how that works from the inside out. This script then, is Python running inside the JVM that has direct access to all data structures. To most out here capable to program, this is arcane black magic already. That's why i blasted the code quality in some of my posts that are now removed by the mods.

The best option would still be a pure Java implementation thought. But i'm not willing to contribute to a crazy website that patronizes special snowflake culture. :cool:

baflery986 you're welcome
Dude >95% of people using PC are simple ppl who can only handle instructions like - run game.exe, extract and run game.exe is already causing some troubles. And You suddenly jump to some witchcraft like jython.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes