Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Maybe it is because this is the start of the month. There are always lots of pledges ending and being renewed during this time.
It's not even that, it's just that as pledges are processed, a decent chunk of them are declined the first go around, for a number of reasons (cards expiring, paychecks coming later in the week, new fake pledges that will never go through, random nonsense, etc.). Patreon treats the declined pledge like a dropped pledge until it goes through. If you check out the graphs of our patrons, they drop on the first of the month every time, only to spike back up to where they were before, an artifact of the way declines are handled. Goal Milestones use the same numbers, so they're really only accurate around the middle of the month (by the end of the month, new pledges that haven't actually been charged yet are counted, so they're artificially high).

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Is there a way around being stuck sitting for a few turns after sex during combat (presumably from the "zonked" effect listed in the changelog)? Doesn't seem like there is a way to recover before your opponent does which lets them initiate oral/handjobs guaranteed.

I know top only isn't the focus of the game but it feels like it punishes trying to use the top related mid combat content (grapples, facesitting, etc,), if you're on a top only playthrough.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Is there a way around being stuck sitting for a few turns after sex during combat (presumably from the "zonked" effect listed in the changelog)? Doesn't seem like there is a way to recover before your opponent does which lets them initiate oral/handjobs guaranteed.

I know top only isn't the focus of the game but it feels like it punishes trying to use the top related mid combat content (grapples, facesitting, etc,), if you're on a top only playthrough.
I'll probably add a Zonked resistance perk and/or a way to clear it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

You can take Hit the Deck to avoid Ducking, which can be pre-emptively combo'd with Seduce to wait out the turns.

I'll probably add a Zonked resistance perk and/or a way to clear it.
Well , uh, if you're taking suggestions I'd find it fitting if after being Zonked (either Hiro or the Enemy) they can attempt to enter the Makeout grapple position (With a move like Hug, which grants buffs to the Enemy). Or maybe some more Seduce moves that can be done while Zonked? The Resistance Perk sounds like a good idea, regardless, but I do like the concept of post-climax 'after-care' moves of Hiro or the Enemy being a bit giddy to thank their partner.

And I'll take this moment just to say that the most recent Encounter was superb, fantastic work. It was well worth the wait.
anigif_sub-buzz-908-1562726902-1.gif

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I've found one of the new transition moves, it can be performed during Doggy Style! IT ALLOWS REVERSE COWGIRL, FINALLY!
1620071775514.png
Hope to find more as I keep playing.

Also, I have a question. The Brigand Cottage Flirt art, is that a placeholder or is that actually intended to be the Brigand with their hand on Hiro's head? I've sworn the colouring means it's not the Brigand but I can't honestly tell with my dumb-ass eyes. I entirely suck with colour association >_<

Last edited:
Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
I've found one of the new transition moves, it can be performed during Doggy Style! IT ALLOWS REVERSE COWGIRL, FINALLY!
View attachment 1177066
Hope to find more as I keep playing.

Also, I have a question. The Brigand Cottage Flirt art, is that a placeholder or is that actually intended to be the Brigand with their hand on Hiro's head? I've sworn the colouring means it's not the Brigand but I can't honestly tell with my dumb-ass eyes. I entirely suck with colour association >_<
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This combat update was good. I just wish Hiro also had the ability to stay in the same position and keep going after cumming, similar to the enemies.

Also, that art you are speaking of is Hiro's Oral (after) art.

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I just wish Hiro also had the ability to stay in the same position and keep going after cumming, similar to the enemies.

Also, that art you are speaking of is Hiro's Oral (after) art.
There's few poses where Hiro can keep cumming while doing them, the one I know of (which is top) is Hand-Job. Every other one is a bottom pose.

And thanks, I was looking for Brigand Midriff and the lighting on my laptop made me fail to recognise the colour difference >_<

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes