Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I wanna see some first class tailfucking scene+graphics by a Demon King. Lizard/Dragon like outfit for Hiro would be also nice to have. And the Demon King itself, the one which should know everything now... What an occasion for poor Hiro anus to repay for knowledge! :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I wanna see some first class tailfucking scene+graphics by a Demon King. Lizard/Dragon like outfit for Hiro would be also nice to have. And the Demon King itself, the one which should know everything now... What an occasion for poor Hiro anus to repay for knowledge! :eek:
Different people think of different things when they saw that tail. For instance, I was thinking of a scene/art of Hiro doing this:
flinstone-slide.gif

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
is there any changelog?
There likely is, since the new weekly is up, but we must await the uploader!
Once they upload the new weekly they'll likely also show us the new changelog. And we'll all make sure to thank them, won't we?

• Haha
Reactions: hw17

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
" All I want to is to love this perfect woman I know will make me happy. She’s strong willed and tall and mature and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is a perfect switch herself. Maybe she's the woman who doesn't truly think I’m a loser hero, the woman I can cuddle with (even if only possible after sex) and spend nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the woman who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my ass. Please, just let me be honest to this one. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes. Please, I just can’t take this desire anymore..."
1621178067818.png

"... Oi, hero, what the shite are ya talkin' 'bout?"
1621177534569.png

"Oh, uh, just talking to myself. Thanks for the cuppa, bandit, I've got a quest to get back to."
1621177456797.png

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2021
There likely is, since the new weekly is up, but we must await the uploader!
Once they upload the new weekly they'll likely also show us the new changelog. And we'll all make sure to thank them, won't we?
No hurry or anything, but when does it usually get uploaded?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
No hurry or anything, but when does it usually get uploaded?
Typically the day after it goes up on Patreon.
This is sadly the only way I can play the Weekly builds too, people who've seen my posts from weeks ago know this, so your excitement for this update is shared equally with me.

sandexxxxa

Mar 21, 2021
Typically the day after it goes up on Patreon.
This is sadly the only way I can play the Weekly builds too, people who've seen my posts from weeks ago know this, so your excitement for this update is shared equally with me.
Cmon dude pay 5 buks to Maj and give us new update...

• Sad

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Cmon dude pay 5 buks to Maj and give us new update...
... no can do, like I said you can look up my reason if you are that curious. I don't want to linger on this, please also know that I don't advocate pirating/re-distributing Majalis content. This is unfortunately the only way I can currently play the Weekly Builds, no matter how much I'd be willing to pay Majalis.

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
Yeah when you get banned by maj its a ban from everything they control.

They literally say your money is no good to us.
Its why the bans are so devastating.

I hear aparently maj has unbanned people, but i havent heard of it or seen it myself.

Its also a ban without warning

• Sad

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

3000000_5.png
Hiro of Nadir VS. 'The Demon King'
Tonight, will last as long as Hiro decides it should
Demon King's Realm - Demon King's Castle - Throne Room
Adults Only, this isn't for the feint of heart
Will contain: Glory, Triumph and a whole lot of Lewd Energy
Free Parking and Entry for Demons

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sandexxxxa

Mar 21, 2021
... no can do, like I said you can look up my reason if you are that curious. I don't want to linger on this, please also know that I don't advocate pirating/re-distributing Majalis content. This is unfortunately the only way I can currently play the Weekly Builds, no matter how much I'd be willing to pay Majalis.
Pirating is a bad word for this, this is a charity for people from africa/asia and other poor countries who cant buy content and want some hitech entertainment

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes