Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Damn dude you're awesome. The fanart was way overdue. Just look at all the corruption of champions fanart in r34. And that's for a 14MB game.

Can I request Minotaur and Dullahan spitroast? I mean in their conversations the do know eachother.

Also i would like to propose an orgy scene as finishing game reward; with Urka, Mino, dullahan and another big gal like Harpy or centaur ( Im a lightweight size queen, under 12 inch too small above 18 inch too big so no ogre) as tops, and Hiro, Elfie and Trudy as bottoms.
Im talking big boy scene, more text than beauty peagant and more content than tavern drunk gangbang.

Can I get an amen?
Fan-art for this game is a gem, I'm glad we're seeing more of it. Either the raunchy lewd stuff, the comical meme edits or just the simple nice wholesome art.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And you raise a good point, regarding the Demon King's servants knowing each other. I wish there was Met-Conditions where you could bring that up to them! Similar to Isla's Monster History stuff when you encounter them, you could bring it up next time you visit them ^w^

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Seems Making Out can soft-lock you if the option to Pull Away is removed with the new Status Affecting Moves. Since all Make Out moves prove your grapple, so the enemy can't Pull Away either.
1619439028994.png

Was able to cause the issue again:
1619439192764.png

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I'll play as soon as the new update got links.
didn't you see
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.07.4)

Reactions: Twiton

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
Why can't I get the Harpy Wife achievement? I did the whole thing and didn't get it! I was playing ironman but nothing happened after I got the ending : (

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Why can't I get the Harpy Wife achievement? I did the whole thing and didn't get it! I was playing ironman but nothing happened after I got the ending : (
Harpy Wife Ending
You must Surrender to a Harpy with a Cuckoo for Cuckoo perk rating of three. If you did that then I've no idea. I am sure that this worked for me.

Reactions: Useraro

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
Harpy Wife Eding
You must Surrender to a Harpy with a Cuckoo for Cuckoo perk rating of three. If you did that then I've no idea. I am sure that this worked for me.
I thought it was enough to dominate one and retire with her! Thanks I'll try that!

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
did they finally give red head a animation. it gets bored having talk about it, instead give them a scene

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Binge played a ton of the new monthly content today, I'm really interested to see the full details of this new Sex-Combat update.
So far I've noticed it's going to massively change up Lewd Energy Builds, alongside reworking a ton of the sex moves which is great, but I'm curious to see if we're getting even more moves changed/added (like the update said.)

The new encounter? Quality stuff, loved it ^w^ Was glad to see even more character building, especially for the Demon King Servants and the Location/Map itself. Light-hearted, comical and wholesome, all things I love to see in ToA while still also developing the world.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I'm starting to believe we need a big warning in bold letters "This game is mostly about taking dicks up the ass, don't ask if the gay is optional".
I mean, it's obvious if you look at the pictures, but apparently it's not enough for some people.
I'm not trying to be mean or insult people, i genuinely don't understand at this point.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I'm starting to believe we need a big warning in bold letters "This game is mostly about taking dicks up the ass, don't ask if the gay is optional".
I mean, it's obvious if you look at the pictures, but apparently it's not enough for some people.
I'm not trying to be mean or insult people, i genuinely don't understand at this point.
I agree.
I suspect some players see a [gay] tag and immediately just ask the question (it's fairly easy to answer at least).
I just checked the pictures on the OP and I must say they are very coy, if that was all you had to go on you could seriously miscalculate.
Perhaps a couple more pictures with the Brigand or a Harpy might clarify things a bit.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes