Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
August 2021 - Tales of Androgyny v0.3.11.0

Hayo, new monthly!
It's been a great month, and we've got some great new stuff as a result. We've added a new status effect, new skills, a new Spanking stance, camping tiles, World Map area location names, Fisting sex tracking, toll encounters, and a few QoL features.
On the content side, we've added more Warlock Questline scenes throughout the game, a Goblin Date scenario with a ton of scenes and variants, new Demon King facesitting art, new Fire Elemental doggy style art (above), new Hiro victory art (which will be expanded with the companions), and a new Ghost Wedding Reverse Cowgirl animation!
There were also some nice tweaks and fixes and some updated music as well, so check it out!
Check the Dropbox link tagged posts to find the actual download links! Or check out the convenience link below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Updated to the Hotfix

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2021
Every update, I keep intentionally breaking a save file to see if the hacker girl will bully Hiro for it. And every time she just says she'll give me one more chance and I wind up disappointed.
Siri, how do i ask for a new character without straight up requesting it

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019

Hayo, new monthly!
It's been a great month, and we've got some great new stuff as a result. We've added a new status effect, new skills, a new Spanking stance, camping tiles, World Map area location names, Fisting sex tracking, toll encounters, and a few QoL features.
On the content side, we've added more Warlock Questline scenes throughout the game, a Goblin Date scenario with a ton of scenes and variants, new Demon King facesitting art, new Fire Elemental doggy style art (above), new Hiro victory art (which will be expanded with the companions), and a new Ghost Wedding Reverse Cowgirl animation!
There were also some nice tweaks and fixes and some updated music as well, so check it out!
Check the Dropbox link tagged posts to find the actual download links! Or check out the convenience link below.

Nice!

Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Oh cool my saves are fucked up now. nice.

Cool yeah every time I boot that .jar up it fucks up my saves.

EDIT:to me seems like with the saves being edited for the fucked up save image, keeps populating my data (saves) folder with the broken files.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Aesimodo and Twiton

aoi shian

Jan 14, 2021
hmm so the update can now be found in the comment section that's cool but does that mean this page won't have update? or it just take a while for it to update?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
hmm so the update can now be found in the comment section that's cool but does that mean this page won't have update? or it just take a while for it to update?
The Main Post should be updated, I think they are a bit short on uploader. They were searching for new ones a couple days ago.

And with ToA getting an updated every week this Thread is very maintenance heavy.

• Wow
Reactions: Twiton

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
I’m new to this thread, and I don’t think I could feasibly read through 650 pages (holy crap), so I just had a few quick questions.
1) Are saves not necessary? With the ability to force encounters in the settings and the Pervert option in the main menu, I should be able to see all the spicy content right?
2) It mentions using the Shift button to get through variations of the CG? I haven’t found a single one that does that, Shift doesn’t seem to do anything.
3) Is the sound only in the actual game? I’d really like to hear the sounds and voices in the Pervert option on the main menu (assuming that the Pervert option is essentially the Gallery).

Thanks in advance!

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I’m new to this thread, and I don’t think I could feasibly read through 650 pages (holy crap), so I just had a few quick questions.
1) Are saves not necessary? With the ability to force encounters in the settings and the Pervert option in the main menu, I should be able to see all the spicy content right?
2) It mentions using the Shift button to get through variations of the CG? I haven’t found a single one that does that, Shift doesn’t seem to do anything.
3) Is the sound only in the actual game? I’d really like to hear the sounds and voices in the Pervert option on the main menu (assuming that the Pervert option is essentially the Gallery).

Thanks in advance!
1) This is the Patreon Build, so you can jump to almost any encounter (except towns) from the encounter menu. Pervert Menu shows all the artwork. I still recommend playing this game as normal.
2) That applies to art with X-Ray variants.

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
1) This is the Patreon Build, so you can jump to almost any encounter (except towns) from the encounter menu. Pervert Menu shows all the artwork. I still recommend playing this game as normal.
2) That applies to art with X-Ray variants.
Awesome, what about the sound? I tried messing with the sound options to see if there was any voice acting/grunts/sex sounds. Am I missing anything there?

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Awesome, what about the sound? I tried messing with the sound options to see if there was any voice acting/grunts/sex sounds. Am I missing anything there?
As far as I know there's currently only slapping, squishy sex, and liquid spurt noises that occur during sex scenes. They aren't present in the pervert gallery.
No moaning or voice acting as of now, or ever? Not sure what Majalis' plans are for audio actually now that I think about it.

• Thinking Face

PlasmaWisp

Jan 25, 2018
As far as I know there's currently only slapping, squishy sex, and liquid spurt noises that occur during sex scenes. They aren't present in the pervert gallery.
Ah, well that’s not too bad. Thanks for your help guys. I’ll give it a more in-depth look and see if I have anymore questions.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
No moaning or voice acting as of now, or ever? Not sure what Majalis' plans are for audio actually now that I think about it.
Okay, sound off everyone.

WHO WOULD BE IDEAL VOICE ACTORS FOR ALL OF THE CHARACTERS?

I can't pin down the dialect of Brigand, blame it on my poor inference skills, but I'd say would be ideal.

Reactions: Fyo

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Hayo, new monthly!

Really beautiful new art.

• Love
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes