Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
I appreciate the considerate reminder, I also am glad you're reminding them too. I've said the same before, you can all simply toggle me to be 'Ignored'.

The forbidden fruit.

IIRC, you need a high enough Agility stat. If not, you can't steal anything unless it's like above 5.

I asked the Selkie Expert who has done the most study into the Best Goblin. Here's what they said:
View attachment 1356599
lol yeah nah, its parasite if they are actually born/hatched inside. Wait, "someone asked that", does that mean me? lolol

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
lol yeah nah, its parasite if they are actually born/hatched inside. Wait, "someone asked that", does that mean me? lolol
Yup, I mean your comment intrigued me too, asked someone I know is a huge lore expert on Selkie and the egging process.

rtcD

Oct 5, 2020
I have kylira as friend on my relationship tab, but then I have events where one choice requires "friend" but i cant choose it ? Also idk if im missing something but I dont get most of the art when having sex with for example fire elementall

• Hey there

ChuBBies1

May 8, 2020
Hey so I'm a pretty experienced player at his game( started playing it about 3 or 4 years back), but even still I have some questions:
1. Never been that good at comparing stats, but if memory serves, the full plate armor is better than diamond right?
2. How does upgrading effect armor, or even items like gauntlets or boots?
3. The old achievements like gokkun, horse rider, etc. I know how to get... except nursery. If memory serves it's about Arcahne right?
4. Also has anyone experienced a weird bug where you cannot go to the mountains and fight the queen?

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hey so I'm a pretty experienced player at his game( started playing it about 3 or 4 years back), but even still I have some questions:
1. Never been that good at comparing stats, but if memory serves, the full plate armor is better than diamond right?
2. How does upgrading effect armor, or even items like gauntlets or boots?
3. The old achievements like gokkun, horse rider, etc. I know how to get... except nursery. If memory serves it's about Arcahne right?
4. Also has anyone experienced a weird bug where you cannot go to the mountains and fight the queen?
1. Full Plate is better than any of the Leggings or Chest armour, which it covers both.
2. You must obtain Soul Crystals from Golems to do so. Doing so acts like a +1 to armour like D&D, adding a guaranteed AC increase. (I figure that's natural Block/Parry)
3. Yep, you must get the Arachne egging game over.
4. You need to consult the Town Square Crier, get the tip about the Cottage Witch and then talk to her about getting the blessing. Only then can you fight her (if you so wish, you can resolve the situation peacefully)
Are you getting a specific issue trying to access the mountain? Which Queen are you talking about?

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
how do you defeat a ghost?
ezgif-2-f80d8ec687.gif
Ghost Bride can only be defeated with the Fire Spells (True, Combat or that other one inbetween)
She suffers increased damage from this spell, so a single True Fire can defeat her. You can also buy Magical Scrolls from either the Cottage Witch or the Town of Monsters.

Although, you could just 69 her. It's free food.

Lupanthrope

Jul 6, 2020
Here's a save with every single CG unlocked (was a pain), every achievement and every outfit for the latest version of the game (3.11.3). Just change the extension from .txt to .json and place it in the .toa-data folder

Can't wait for this game to be available on Steam. Itch is a pain

rtcD

Oct 5, 2020
Here's a save with every single CG unlocked (was a pain), every achievement and every outfit for the latest version of the game (3.11.3). Just change the extension from .txt to .json and place it in the .toa-data folder

Can't wait for this game to be available on Steam. Itch is a pain
idk but doesnt work for me? how im supposed to know it works?

• Hey there
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes