Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
What's the difference between 0.3.12.5 and 0.3.13.0 ?
Close to none it is a Tier thing. If there are changes it will be only typo and bug fixes.
But in ~1 hour the version 0.3.13.1 will be uploaded, just wait for that one!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.13.1)

(Click on the image to see the .gif)

Hayo! New weekly! This time, the old Standing Anal animation got some love and now supports color customization, has varying speeds, has been improved over all, and is now used in more places. We've also added some new music tracks and updated an earlier one. We're also working on some feature and content stuff that's not quite ready for primetime, so look forward to that in the next weekly.
Content-wise coming down the pike, we have Trudy content, Dullahan,, and Demon King on the scenario side, and on the art side we've got [hyperlink blocked]*, the Dark Knight/Demon King spitroast, and the Warlock/Alma Oral Animation on the art/animation side.
*this is a deltarune reference. We're actually adding in a super neat new customization feature that was voted on a while back next week!
As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(No new Win32 version, old Win32 version will probably still have the "Save-Crash")

IMPORTANT: You will have to download the new "Win64,Mac or Linux" folder, just replacing the ".jar" won't be enough. And you have to start the game with the ".exe". NOT with the ".jar" or you will have the "Save-Crash".
(I didn't test this myself, I saw it in a comment on Patreon, conformation and testing would be appreciated)

Note: PBS666 told me the game shows v0.3.13.0, but it is actually v0.3.13.1 the number is just wrong. Will upload the fixed version tomorrow it shouldn't make a difference thought. Dragon Sins confirmed it is just the number.

Edit: Note added
Edit2: Changed all 5 to the newest version.

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
can't open the game on MAC, anyone have a fix?
That's because the Java included in the 3.13.0 Mac app is a Windows RTE. Not the first time this happens. Will never work of course.
Bizarre they have messed up this build again, as build 3.12.4 worked perfectly fine.

• Thinking Face

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
That's because the Java included in the 3.13.0 Mac app is a Windows RTE. Not the first time this happens. Will never work of course.
Bizarre they have messed up this build again, as build 3.12.4 worked perfectly fine.
Can you check the new version too? And had the Mac the save bug?

Edit: Made PBS666 happy :p

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
If you transfer all your previous data from an older build, files like: profile quicksave and such will that mess with the update? Cuz when I launched the 0.3.13.1, down at the bottom of the main menu still says that it's version 0.3.13.0, so is that just supposed to say it's the older version or is it supposed to say the new one? Just so I don't miss out on new content and such...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Can you check the new version too? And had the MAC the save bug?
3.13.1 works (splash screen still says 3.13.0 though). So far the good news. Alas saving does not work. Closing the save dialog screen crashes the game.
And for some nitpicking if I may: it's Mac (abbreviation), not MAC (acronym)

Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
3.13.1 works (splash screen still says 3.13.0 though). So far the good news. Alas saving does not work. Closing the save dialog screen crashes the game.
And for some nitpicking if I may: it's Mac (abbreviation), not MAC (acronym)
I checked on Patreon, someone said the same about the version numbers. Will add it to the Notes. There is also a new version out, I don't see a changelog or even a comment on that one I would guess it just fixes the splash screen, will upload it tomorrow thought.

Yeah I know about the lower and upper case, its late :p

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
If you transfer all your previous data from an older build, files like: profile quicksave and such will that mess with the update? Cuz when I launched the 0.3.13.1, down at the bottom of the main menu still says that it's version 0.3.13.0, so is that just supposed to say it's the older version or is it supposed to say the new one? Just so I don't miss out on new content and such...
OK, I just checked, and yeah, the new build doesn't add the .1 to the end of the version number in the main menu.....

• Thinking Face

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
There is a new scene in the changelog. You could check if you have that scene even if the test says it is still the old version. I think it is only the number that is wrong thought.

OK, I just checked, and yeah, the new build doesn't add the .1 to the end of the version number in the main menu.....
Okay then it's just the number.

Last edited:

EpicGamer4239

Apr 24, 2020
Content-wise coming down the pike, we have Trudy content, Dullahan,, and Demon King on the scenario side, and on the art side we've got [hyperlink blocked]*, the Dark Knight/Demon King spitroast, and the Warlock/Alma Oral Animation on the art/animation side.
I'M GONNA SHOOT A [Big Shot]! EAHAHAHAHAA!!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Evokerr and Twiton

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
It's seems that the developers isn't throw away It's shoot...yeah.
Also more Naga content when?
Maybe hiro trying to find her ass and she say "ass"?

• Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes