JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Do NOT fail that Anal Addict check. You are meant to do the check AFTER you finish browsing her wares. That's the check for if you're a perfect toy, because it's checking if you're perfectly equipped.

Move over Alis, there's a new hotshot artist on the ToA scene
Ok... I will try again and screenshot exactly what it says. Maybe that will help you help me.
Because, what I can understand from your comment is, there's two checks. The first check is to see if I am equipped with 3 toys. And I need to PASS this first check. Then, after browsing her wares, there will be another check to see if I am too slutty. I need to be too slutty for this and need to FAIL this purity check.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Ok... I will try again and screenshot exactly what it says. Maybe that will help you help me.
Because, what I can understand from your comment is, there's two checks. The first check is to see if I am equipped with 3 toys. And I need to PASS this first check. Then, after browsing her wares, there will be another check to see if I am too slutty. I need to be too slutty for this and need to FAIL this purity check.
The first check happens is an Anal Addict check. DO NOT FAIL IT.
If you do, due to a too high anal addict rank, it's an instant game over.
The second check is after you browse her wares. YOU WILL FAIL IT IF YOU HAVE ALL 3 EQUIPPED TOYS.
Purity has nothing to do with it, you will instantly fail the check if you have toys in all 3 slots.
That'll get you the Perfect Toy Achievement. It'll also end your playthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: JenusKudo

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
The first check happens is an Anal Addict check. DO NOT FAIL IT.
If you do, due to a too high anal addict rank, it's an instant game over.
The second check is after you browse her wares. YOU WILL FAIL IT IF YOU HAVE ALL 3 EQUIPPED TOYS.
Purity has nothing to do with it, you will instantly fail the check if you have toys in all 3 slots.
That'll get you the Perfect Toy Achievement. It'll also end your playthrough.
When you first encouter her, you don't have any toy at all. If you buy 3 items, only cock cage is equipped automatically. Gag and anal plug need to manually be equipped.
For the second visit....No... I didn't instantly fail the check like you said.
Step one: I was equipped with 3 items....There was option to continue/fail(continue leads to perfect toy next step, but fail stop the perfect toy event).
But I was not an ass addict 3. So, she was disappointed that I still have my dignity. And the perfect toy event didn't trigger.
Step two : If you choose to continue on first step, you will come here. There was another pass/fail option (pass stopped the perfect toy event and fail option achieved perfect toy achievement with a game over).

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
When you first encouter her, you don't have any toy at all. If you buy 3 items, only cock cage is equipped automatically. Gag and anal plug need to manually be equipped.
For the second visit....No... I didn't instantly fail the check like you said.
Step one: I was equipped with 3 items....There was option to continue/fail(continue leads to perfect toy next step, but fail stop the perfect toy event).
But I was not an ass addict 3. So, she was disappointed that I still have my dignity. And the perfect toy event didn't trigger.
Step two : If you choose to continue on first step, you will come here. There was another pass/fail option (pass stopped the perfect toy event and fail option achieved perfect toy achievement with a game over).
Yeah I think or always understood that the amount of items worn could be a problem.

But was it not the amount of will that one had or lack of it that would give her the ability to take control of you?

It is just I was thinking if your will was low enough you would not even get and option? But I have avoided her for quite a few updates other that a first visit to purchase some of her items. So I am not sure about that. is why I posed it as a question.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
The Redhead+MOD has been updated to 13.3.3 and work continues to get the mod back to 100%. I did manage to mod some of the newer art as well. I also once again played around with the water. I'm happy with the results.

circlejerk.jpg TrudyKyliraKiss.png Screenshot (25).png Screenshot (34).png

As always follow the link in my sig to go to the MOD thread where you can download it if so desired. Enjoy!

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Reactions: Jorja

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah I think or always understood that the amount of items worn could be a problem.

But was it not the amount of will that one had or lack of it that would give her the ability to take control of you?

It is just I was thinking if your will was low enough you would not even get and option? But I have avoided her for quite a few updates other that a first visit to purchase some of her items. So I am not sure about that. is why I posed it as a question.
I don't know what you mean by lacking will and getting no option. Since I am playing Ironman to get achievement and earn some extra points, I always go to her straight away.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: taglag and Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes