Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
And we're nearing the end of an internal task list that will bring us right to the end of the year, ready to tackle the last challenges of ToA's buildout (the Evoker and Story Mode).
The prophecies have come true

• Haha
Reactions: Jorja

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Brigand is your best bet, letting her backstab you should allow it.
Doesn't seem to, just goes straight into the side profile animation. Unless it's some variation in the "Cottage" or "Horny" Encounter variation, but I didn't see it in there either.

One of the things that was always somewhat frustrating about Majalis updates has been the lack of specific information in the Changelog, like if there's new content WHERE is it specifically? We always gotta deep dive or guess at it for a while seems like.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Doesn't seem to, just goes straight into the side profile animation. Unless it's some variation in the "Cottage" or "Horny" Encounter variation, but I didn't see it in there either.

One of the things that was always somewhat frustrating about Majalis updates has been the lack of specific information in the Changelog, like if there's new content WHERE is it specifically? We always gotta deep dive or guess at it for a while seems like.
You can try checking the Encounter Script in the .JAR file (It's found in Scripts), then use the find function to locate what triggers that art.

adam1331

Oct 25, 2021
Any tips for the latest update? I mean, I've played the last 3 updates and I finished the game but I want to unlock all the new scenes. Do I really need to play all it again?

• Thinking Face

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
You can try checking the Encounter Script in the .JAR file (It's found in Scripts), then use the find function to locate what triggers that art.
Thanks for the tip, it helps a little as some of the pictures have consistent naming with their script reference. I don't see anything that seems to match the new picture which is called "Pop In" and a layered variant. Good chance if it's in there at all(which it might not even be programmed in) it has a totally different script name reference. For instance, the "STANDING_ANAL" script reference actually refers to an animation file labeled "Doggy Profile". If you play the encounter and read the script for it you can put two and two together, especially since the file is obviously meant to be for the Brigand(for now anyway). Don't see anything for the new single picture though, in the Brigand encounters or anywhere else. Ah well.

• Sad

timo103

Jun 17, 2018
There any guide to combat in this? Every time I come back and give it a go it completely confuses the shit outta me.

• Thinking Face

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm getting this error when I enter combat. I already tried a clean installation.
I never heard of a problem with crashing in battle. I didn't have that problem once. Here is the newest version, always start with the .exe. You don't need Java anymore.
Question about this problem were asked multiple times. Download the newest version of the full game (win64, linux, mac) from here and start with the .exe.

smilyguy

Mar 25, 2020
Did they ever add a way to change breast sizes once the game has already started. Or is it still just in character creation?

• Hey there
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes