Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.16.3)

Unicorn.gif

Hayoooo! New weekly!

This time around we've got some Golem expansion, based on the unpopular character love survey results. Was definitely fun to revisit her! We've also animated the Generic Standing Anal animation, and added a brand new music track of the Healing Pond/Elf Lady Alara encounter, so check it out!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.16.3)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.16.3)
- - -

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

View attachment 1598970

Hayoooo! New weekly!

This time around we've got some Golem expansion, based on the unpopular character love survey results. Was definitely fun to revisit her! We've also animated the Generic Standing Anal animation, and added a brand new music track of the Healing Pond/Elf Lady Alara encounter, so check it out!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar] (0.3.16.3)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Super nut.jpg
Oh god YES!

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

View attachment 1598970

Hayoooo! New weekly!

Java [.jar] (0.3.16.3)

Golem content eh? It's no Dully but very nice still.

Lebrix

Jul 7, 2019
Its old news but I must say I find the chastity upgrades very interesting. Hopefully they will account for chastity in all art and encounters going forward.

Reactions: Bob69

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Sorry if this is a stupid question but how do we play java games
In a perfect world, you would need to install Java on your system and then open the jar. In practice, this will mostly likely give errors. Best practice is to download the Windows/Mac/Linux version and use that. It comes with its own java RTE, which is optimised for the game. If there is a newer jar available, just download it and replace the old jar in the game with the new one.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
In a perfect world, you would need to install Java on your system and then open the jar. In practice, this will mostly likely give errors. Best practice is to download the Windows/Mac/Linux version and use that. It comes with its own java RTE, which is optimised for the game. If there is a newer jar available, just download it and replace the old jar in the game with the new one.
The more posts are deleted, the more others will their place.
1368079963553.jpg

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
What exactly are upstream posts?
Wow. Thanks for a very descriptive query for addressing your problem. /sarcasm

I tried to figure out in what context you were asking - game, suggestions, whatever (no luck).
I then did a search in this thread for "upstream" using the search box in the upper right hand corner of the web page (zero results).
I hadn't done a search of the entire site, yet ... but as I scrolled up to a couple of posts upstream of yours, I realized what you might refer to.

Did you have at least one post removed by a mod and the reason given was "upstream posts?"

If so, when you are involved in a conversation that is in a thread and the mod is doing a broad clearing of off-topic posts they might clear out even tangential posts in the vicinity as part of that clearing. Or, perhaps, you had replied to a post that was cleared and so leaving your post would have made no sense or quote something that the mod was making sure was removed from the thread.

As a result, even though your posts might not have been the reason for the mod's actions, your post(s) were cleared due to the clearing of posts "upstream" of yours.

TrunksSsj06

Aug 31, 2018
Which encounters have dialogue with the chastity upgrades? I checked gadgeteer and beast mistress since they are two that I know that acknowledge the cage but they both didn’t seem to say anything new.

Lebrix

Jul 7, 2019
Which encounters have dialogue with the chastity upgrades? I checked gadgeteer and beast mistress since they are two that I know that acknowledge the cage but they both didn’t seem to say anything new.
Many dont necessarily have a huge amount to say about it but many new scenes have it in the artwork and some of the older ones have been upgraded to include it. Still lots of work to be done though!

Abeldanger

Jul 3, 2017
Innkeep, Brothel Werewolf, Werewolf, Mouthfiend, Harpy, Brigand, Demon King (added 'tiny' variant), Urka (Regular & Story version), Brothel Patron, Centaur, Gadgeteer, Ogre, Beastmistress, Trudy, Ghost, Puca (added 'tiny' variant), Mermaid, Warlock, Dullahan, Alara the Elf, Minotaures, Fire Elemental, Ettin, Cultists, Catgirl, Tentacle Witch have alternate text that references chastity cage. Only the 'tiny' variants were changed this last version. Diff is your friend.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Innkeep, Brothel Werewolf, Werewolf, Mouthfiend, Harpy, Brigand, Demon King (added 'tiny' variant), Urka (Regular & Story version), Brothel Patron, Centaur, Gadgeteer, Ogre, Beastmistress, Trudy, Ghost, Puca (added 'tiny' variant), Mermaid, Warlock, Dullahan, Alara the Elf, Minotaures, Fire Elemental, Ettin, Cultists, Catgirl, Tentacle Witch have alternate text that references chastity cage. Only the 'tiny' variants were changed this last version. Diff is your friend.
Can't wait for the Average vartiants, where we can bluff about our cock being in a cage because it's TOO BIG

Reactions: HellsBells
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes