killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
As much as I think that its a mistake to stick with Win 7, you do have a point.
Why should I switch from a good and stable system (Win7) to one that steals data?
2. Why should I switch to a system over which I do not have full control (automatic updates in Win10, which can no longer really be deactivated) When starting Win10, you can deactivate it, but try it now. ;)
3. Driver problems a lot on older hardware under Win 10 to 11 impossible massive problems.
And that's just a scratch on the iceberg!
BtW you try Win 11?
I do no thank you!

May 25, 2017
Why should I switch from a good and stable system (Win7) to one that steals data?
2. Why should I switch to a system over which I do not have full control (automatic updates in Win10, which can no longer really be deactivated) When starting Win10, you can deactivate it, but try it now. ;)
3. Driver problems a lot on older hardware under Win 10 to 11 impossible massive problems.
BtW you try Win 11?
I do no thank you!
I have no trust or faith in anything you say, so I will no longer be engaging in conversation with you. Good day.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
BtW you try Win 11?
I do no thank you!
ok bruh you use window 7 and have problem, if you want to run tale of androgyny on window 98 because that is good to you no problem , you got your fix now we can talk about the game and stop the software debate, well im back to playing with hiro i got a date with the dullahan lady :D

SVDRed

Jul 13, 2019
If anyone want to skip the tutorials to get this running just grab the base .exe/runtimes from the last bundled version provided. I've uploaded them here:

Extract files, copy the most recent game .jar file to the root folder (where TalesOfAndrogyny.exe is) and run the .exe. Simple and straightforward.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
So on the second map(mossy expanse) the fort is blocked off by the forest, what do I need to do to open the way
Your Seed is broken, that's an error that was posted on the Fan Discord too, that's not a fort it's the Border Crossing. It's due to buggy map generation. The only fix I can think of, to get to the Border Crossing, is making a new save with a different seed.

Wimil

Jan 30, 2020
Your Seed is broken, that's an error that was posted on the Fan Discord too, that's not a fort it's the Border Crossing. It's due to buggy map generation. The only fix I can think of, to get to the Border Crossing, is making a new save with a different seed.
Thanks and GODDAMNIT

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Just want to point out that people like the German dude also posses a right to vote. There are many implications and all are terrible.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
Just checked the installation guide which required me to install some extra stuff and grab stuff and use python?
What installation guide did you read that even contains the word python, because it cannot be this one, which is also mentioned in the OP?
[/QUOTE]

Yup im a dumbass I downloaded the java file... I always assume top link is windows...

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes