l e e

Mar 29, 2019

• New Character Art - Giantess Anal Insertion
  • New Animation - Brigand on Kylira
  • New Scenario - Dark Knight Treating Hiro Like A Chew Toy
  • New Feature - Enemy Attack/Hit Animations (First Batch)
New survey results!
You can expect this, right?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
March 2022 - Tales of Androgyny v0.3.18.0

(Can't upload the image, dunno why F95 don't let me its the Ogre Oral .gif again)

Heyyoooo!!! New monthly!

This month we've got a major upgrade to the game for non-English speakers (and for English speakers of non-American dialects): translation pack support! This has been a multi-month effort by our programming contractor Dern, who has done a fantastic job accounting for all of the places localization needs to occur and providing well-designed implementations to support it. We're currently working on the final steps of the last piece of it - a parser that will allow translators to include grammatically correct merges - as well as some font support, but it's already a huge difference in functionality.

On the content side, we've added the Dullahan Oral art, which is lovely, new outfits for Urka (Domme and Nude), the Ettin/Ogre oral animation and variants seen above, the Bunny/Puca Reverse Cowgirl animation, new scenes for Alma and Urka including a power bottom scene for the former when she's recruited, and a bunch of new music. We've also improved load times for the VFX and added some new ones.

There's also a bunch of fixes that should smooth out some more rough edges.

This month we've got a big surprise planned! Story mode work is continuing, and aside from edits and corrections we should start seeing new and expanded encounters for it, so look forward to that as well!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Win64
- - -

Linux
- - -

Mac
- - -

Last edited:

RoninMachine

Jul 23, 2018
Hi I'm hoping to get some help with the Mac version of the game. I had the release prior to today's open and running fine. Then I went into Library/Application Support/TalesofAndrogyny to add in the Full Save file found on the front page. After this the app would never open again and I continually got error messages, upon deleting and redownloading it started saying I didn't have permission to open (which it had not said previously). Found a way to go through Terminal and do the (sudo chmod -R 755) method discussed on this form to bypass and grant permission. Told my Mac it's ok to open, but now all that happens is the game icon will flash for a second and then disappear. This happens with both the old version and the just released version.

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix I'd really appreciate it!

Not super tech savy so learning as I go but one thing I did that may have messed things up is after getting those first error messages upon adding the save file i deleted everything off my computer in an attempt to redownload and start over. This includes the Library/Application Support/TalesofAndrogyny folder that housed the saves. Tried putting it back to see if that would help from my trash but then it just dissappeared once I dragged it into Application Support. Other than that updated my computer and redownloaded the game several times to no avail. Thanks!

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Hi I'm hoping to get some help with the Mac version of the game. I had the release prior to today's open and running fine. Then I went into Library/Application Support/TalesofAndrogyny to add in the Full Save file found on the front page. After this the app would never open again and I continually got error messages, upon deleting and redownloading it started saying I didn't have permission to open (which it had not said previously). Found a way to go through Terminal and do the (sudo chmod -R 755) method discussed on this form to bypass and grant permission. Told my Mac it's ok to open, but now all that happens is the game icon will flash for a second and then disappear. This happens with both the old version and the just released version.

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix I'd really appreciate it!

Not super tech savy so learning as I go but one thing I did that may have messed things up is after getting those first error messages upon adding the save file i deleted everything off my computer in an attempt to redownload and start over. This includes the Library/Application Support/TalesofAndrogyny folder that housed the saves. Tried putting it back to see if that would help from my trash but then it just dissappeared once I dragged it into Application Support. Other than that updated my computer and redownloaded the game several times to no avail. Thanks!
If i had to guess, i'd think that windows save files do not mix well with mac save files, i'd suggest that you should just cut your losses and do a complete reinstall, then again i'm not a mac user so i cannot help with that so someone else might be able to take a shot at it.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
March 2022 - Tales of Androgyny v0.3.18.0

(Pic and Blurb later this week)

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - - Workupload

Android [.apk]
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Win64

Linux

Mac
I already was perplexed about how there's 2 updates in 2 days, then i realized that the second one is monthly.
5645b.jpg
Well, atleast i can comfort myself with the thought of messages flooding about why the game doesn't work, does anyone have a save etc.

RoninMachine

Jul 23, 2018
That’s kinda what I figured was the problem and what I was attempting to do with deleting and reinstalling all relevant files. But clearly I did something wrong or missed a piece somewhere… what’s really weird is I figured it might be an issue so kept the original profile.jsn instead of replacing it but when I deleted the full save and put back the original it was still a mess.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I already was perplexed about how there's 2 updates in 2 days, then i realized that the second one is monthly.
View attachment 1681502
Well, atleast i can comfort myself with the thought of messages flooding about why the game doesn't work, does anyone have a save etc.
Yep today is the first :WeSmart:
That’s kinda what I figured was the problem and what I was attempting to do with deleting and reinstalling all relevant files. But clearly I did something wrong or missed a piece somewhere… what’s really weird is I figured it might be an issue so kept the original profile.jsn instead of replacing it but when I deleted the full save and put back the original it was still a mess.
There's someone here that know stuff about Mac, but I forgot who. You could check yourself, but it would be probably quite a while back.

Reactions: Twiton

Yunipuma

May 16, 2018
Hello there!
Can someone give me a detailed walkthru for Kylira's & Trudy quests? Because I cannot finish neither of them...

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Hello there!
Can someone give me a detailed walkthru for Kylira's & Trudy quests? Because I cannot finish neither of them...
Oh look, what is that thing at the right corner of the page?
1646174426282.png
Oh god, it's the dreaded search bar, many have never used it and never found their answers easily with that.
And what did i find with few keywords? #15,182 and that Kylira quest is still WIP.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes