Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Not everyone cares for a novel of smut. Some prefer imagery over text. My thing is why not just look up the images online instead wasting space on a game you won't play?
This requires a modicum of common sense. Looks around.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Not everyone cares for a novel of smut. Some prefer imagery over text. My thing is why not just look up the images online instead wasting space on a game you won't play?
Meh, they're not true connoisseurs of fine arts, they cannot enjoy the finer things in life, it's like comparing a good, high class steak to fast food, the one you can really enjoy, while the other you just consume without a second thought.

• Love
Reactions: Twiton

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Meh, they're not true connoisseurs of fine arts, they cannot enjoy the finer things in life, it's like comparing a good, high class steak to fast food, the one you can really enjoy, while the other you just consume without a second thought.
Too be fair, some smutty text feels like a full novel with its length. Sometimes you only have time for a quick fap.

• Sad

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
like someone even need story mode who need story mode In game where even faken mushroom want fuck you ass
bleehhh.png
can help what wrong with it?
tried to run either the jar or the exe file, both result error
View attachment 1703703
How do you install this on android?
If all else fails, ask .
anyone got a guide to seeing all evens?
Try the Wiki, or the Community Itch .
I played it, so you all know.

What is this game? What specific audience it tries to target? Because I confused in both my sexual orientation and whats goings on in this game.
Anyone with a kink for androgynous characters.
And big butts.
This is a game for people who like dickgirls and femboys, more specifically who like to play as a femboy and get dicked down by said dickgirls
I like dicking down the ladies or eating their butts/suckin' their dicks. This game offers that in spades!
But the response you gave me doesn't make sense even though i had made that mistake, since they're not the main character and you do not play as them, you're playing as the ultimate power bottom Hiro, the slayer of demons, the guzzler of jizz and the bane of blue balls everywhere!
Hiro could be a she/her or they/them and still be the ultimate power bottom. The hole of cock and the throat of cum swallowing!
1647378198015.png
Ultimate chad-Hiro move - topping Ironman storymode DK as your first, while she bleeds out in the dirt.
View attachment 1704630
The Dark Knight and Demon King, nursing cum out of their assholes and still sensitive from anal orgasms.
In soviet russia, Hiro tops you!
In Soviet Ironia, Kylira demand's Urka's asshole and she meekly agrees. Trudy still same.
300 PAGES, ONLY 15 OF THEM RELATE TO SEX, THE ULTIMATE ERROTIC EXPERIENCE

• Haha
Reactions: Decathect

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Into what? The game is in English and always has been.
Translation options have been added to allow the community to create translation packs for the game, as well as a parser. It was added as a feature 2 updates ago and was completed this recent update.

"Speaking of new functionality, we've now completed the translation pack support, as we now have a custom parser that will be really powerful for creating accurate sentence translations. We'll be posting up a guide soon for anyone who wants to try and create a translation!"

Does anyone know where to find the file to translate the game?
Best to wait for the official guide it seems.

Reactions: kirito777

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Here's a guide for creating translation packs that will be compatible with ToA for anyone who wants to create their own translations. The game now supports arbitrary character sets, asset replacement, and full text replacement, including a system for fully grammatical translations with dynamic text.
We may at some point distribute official translation packs as well.
If you're working on a translation, feel free to shout it out here. If you've got any questions about translations, including requests, feel free to ask here or send us a message here as well!

kirito777

Mar 20, 2019
Translation options have been added to allow the community to create translation packs for the game, as well as a parser. It was added as a feature 2 updates ago and was completed this recent update.

"Speaking of new functionality, we've now completed the translation pack support, as we now have a custom parser that will be really powerful for creating accurate sentence translations. We'll be posting up a guide soon for anyone who wants to try and create a translation!"

Best to wait for the official guide it seems.
Perfect, I'll wait for that guide to test or at least translate something from the game into Spanish.
Thanks for your answer
Twiton

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Hey lads. Recently got back to this game after not following it for a long time. Decided to start from fresh, made an enchanter and.. can you not seduce in combat anymore? The button is missing and it wasnt mentioned in the help section. I checked about ten pages back but didnt find anything about it. Im probably just an idiot and missing something obvious. Cheers.

• Hey there

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Hey lads. Recently got back to this game after not following it for a long time. Decided to start from fresh, made an enchanter and.. can you not seduce in combat anymore? The button is missing and it wasnt mentioned in the help section. I checked about ten pages back but didnt find anything about it. Im probably just an idiot and missing something obvious. Cheers.
You can, you just need to unlock the skill. 213214.png
That is the seduction stance, then you need to unlock different styles of seductive actions. 1v53451.png

kirito777

Mar 20, 2019
hello, now you have to go up in the skills part, select the hand and select skills and near the last row the trait appears to raise it

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes