Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
plz can anyone upload a new save file?
If you searched this thread, you'll notice the silent response to nearly all other similar requests. The thread is active with experienced persons who assist people with the game - and yet, almost none of them respond to these.

There must be a reason why.:WeSmart:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
plz can anyone upload a new save file?
For this game i really do not understand the reason for a 100% save or profile file, since there's not an actual scene gallery and it's pretty easy to edit the save files yourself.

Oh, and apparently i read that wrong, you want a new save file, not a 100% save or profile but a new save file? You can just do that by going to the main menu, push Begin, create the character and bam, new save file.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Any dom content added to this will be so slow you will die of old age before there is a decent base. No one has made that mod, and unless you make it, no one will. Because its much easier to just go play a game actually made for people who like being doms, rather than come into a game about being a sub and try to change 99.99% of the content to be the opposite.
Well, the second part of my post was just a random mod idea so I could get it out of my head and into text, that's all, it wasn't really meant as a serious part of my question or comment. I don't expect it to happen (unless I was going to do it myself or w/e) as I realize anyone with a head can come up with a million mod ideas that never get done.

Honestly, though, I think there's a somewhat decent amount of dom content already in the game; I just get frustrated when sub stuff gets forced on you no matter what your stats or actions are. Sometimes even when you win a fight against something and therefore SHOULD be in a position to dom, you get subbed anyways... that's honestly bs and should be updated imo, as it's counter to the internal logic and defeats the entire purpose of a game where battles of stats and skills are supposed to determine the outcome. But, yeah, I get the game is mostly a sissyboy adventure and probably not meant for your average straight dude. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.19.3)

Hiro Nightwear.png

Hayo! New weekly just dropped.
This time around we've got the Wasp Anal and some expansions to certain Wasp scenes. We've also added a new Armor of Anal Torment scene (triggered randomly in camp) and updated the Town/Shop music!
While the Brothel Madam x Gadgeteer extra stuff is complete writing-wise, I haven't had a chance to implement it, so it'll have to be next weekly. Along with it and more Story Mode, we'll be adding the Harpy Oral animation!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.19.3)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.19.3)
- - -

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.19.3)

View attachment 1760811

Hayo! New weekly just dropped.
This time around we've got the Wasp Anal and some expansions to certain Wasp scenes. We've also added a new Armor of Anal Torment scene (triggered randomly in camp) and updated the Town/Shop music!
While the Brothel Madam x Gadgeteer extra stuff is complete writing-wise, I haven't had a chance to implement it, so it'll have to be next weekly. Along with it and more Story Mode, we'll be adding the Harpy Oral animation!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar] (0.3.19.3)
AnonFiles - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk] (0.3.19.3)
AnonFiles - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

I just wish the Isekai truck finally whisked me away into Ironia ;__;

Also, nice to see the armor of anal torment getting some expansion, i always felt there could be more happening with it.

Abeldanger

Jul 3, 2017
Is it possible for someone making a video of all scenes with text? I can't for the life of me give birth to spiders and there isn't a video anywhere. It's killing me.
Just use something like 7zip to open the JAR as an archive (Right Click, 7Zip, Open Archive) and extract the SCRIPT\Encounters.json file. You can read all of the text for every scene out of that in any text editor.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
For those wondering about how to unlock the new outfits, I looked in the Script

Nightwear: Top Kylira in Story Mode, at the Adventure Mode Inn or Hire Kylira's Services at the Brothel
Warlock Gown: Become Broken by Alma's Anal offer during your first encounter, get feminization training from her or get a repeat Feminization visit at her Manor
Spiderweb: Accept the Spider's offer to be her lover for eggs or get her Nursery Game Over

Abeldanger

Jul 3, 2017
Seriously? Well at least she got new art.
{"text": "From within emerges a rather strage looking, wet phallus. It hums with... desire? Malice? It's hard to say."},
{"text": "She takes off, hovering a few feet off the ground... with her crotch coincidentally level with your head."},
{
"speaker": "Wasp",
"text": "\"Open your mouth wide,\" she says, and once you do, she begans to fly at you at rapid speed!"},

{
"speaker": "Hiro",
"portrait": "PORTRAIT_GRIMACE",
"text": "\"Be stung... or... suck...?\""},
{
"speaker": "Wasp",
"text": "\"Did you nnot hear me? You will suck. Or you will be stung. Now!\""}

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
I just added the lines to my profile.json to unlock them, i had to do some guess work but eventually unlocked them, 2 of them was obvious, gown i had to think outside the box, but it was easy enough to guess though once you understand certain patterns with the code.
View attachment 1759376
But i think you can unlock the gown through warlock "i want to be a girl" route and the spiderweb through the spider encounter and becoming her lover route, i'm not sure about the nightwear one, when i saw the weekly update i just knew i had to instantly add the line to my profile to get it because
can you post that .json?

• Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes