AliceCD

Apr 8, 2018
While yes your question was asked before (or some kind of it), it was quite a while ago. I don't think that person you replied to was talking about you. Majalis should know that this bug is in the game, honestly I thought it was already fixed.

To your original question, yes it is an error.
Really thanks! :giggle::giggle::giggle:

No no, I was talking about the unpleasant dudes who for weeks and weeks have been filling this thread with less-than-nice comments about new players who ask certain questions.
Oh! ok, sorry for the mistake and thanks.

The only filling that should be happening here is butts and mouths with cum.
Yes please! i need to be filled :love::love::love:

Last edited:

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Hm... Can anyone do a gif of the animated face-only pronebone scene of Hiro?
I feel like trolling a friend of mine, and I feel like that animation is a good bait but I have no idea how to do gifs so yeah, can someone do it?

Jul 8, 2019
just take this to ezgif, can't fit the converted version somehow
i also did this really quick with free crap
gyazo to capture up to seven seconds
online video cutter to crop it properly
ezgif to convert to gif (granted i didn't do that part, but would have)
someone else can probably do a better job, i didn't loop it properly because of the in-combat wobble effect everything has

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i think people say this when they lack the talent or good software to do a really good version, or perhaps someone already has one lying around.
I tell people stuff like this because the ability for the average person to do something like this has been around for many years - and it only takes a few seconds to do a google search to teach themselves how to do something this basic on their own in minutes rather than to ask someone to do it for them. It's called being resourceful and taking initiative to do something for themselves.

Nearly all the knowledge of humanity is available at our fingertips... there is almost no reason not to learn to access it and learn from it.

Reactions: billybobular
Jul 8, 2019
I tell people stuff like this because the ability for the average person to do something like this has been around for many years - and it only takes a few seconds to do a google search to teach themselves how to do something this basic on their own in minutes rather than to ask someone to do it for them. It's called being resourceful and taking initiative to do something for themselves.

Nearly all the knowledge of humanity is available at our fingertips... there is almost no reason not to learn to access it and learn from it.
teach a man to fish, i get it. it was, thanks to the knowledge of humanity at my fingertips, quite easy for me to just help em out too

Reactions: Little Warrior

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Dryad Animation.gif

Hayo, new weekly!

This time around, we've got the Dullahan Date art (an under-the-table blowjob scene!) and some expansion to the scenes around it. We've also got some minor Minotauress scene expansion.

I was mostly done with the new Minotauress stuff I was working on, but it's not entirely there yet. She's gonna be getting a top-or-bottom wrestling match (because of the Hiro Topping Mystery Box encounter survey winner!), as well as an extended game over (as per the Extended Game Over feature survey winner). Mostly all done, but I want to add more to it and playtest the encounter because it's got a lot of branches.

Story mode work is going to pick up again - I've just had a lot of distractions in the last few weeks. tl;dr is one of our parents had a heart attack, our AC broke and we can't get anyone to actually show up and fix it, and I got a shoulder injury that I've started physical therapy for. That being said, the new encounter editor has greatly improved productivity with the time I did have, and so we'll start seeing some of that come into play soon!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk] (The version number ingame is wrong, it is v0.3.23.3!)
- - -

Last edited:

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Ty for the update Bob. It looks promising! About the Dryad, I was excited when I heard that she was getting some scenes and tweaks because she's very hot, but then I read about the splinters and... ouch. Not my thing at all having something so painful inside my ass.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017

View attachment 1995797

Hayo, new weekly!

This time around, we've got the Dullahan Date art (an under-the-table blowjob scene!) and some expansion to the scenes around it. We've also got some minor Minotauress scene expansion.

I was mostly done with the new Minotauress stuff I was working on, but it's not entirely there yet. She's gonna be getting a top-or-bottom wrestling match (because of the Hiro Topping Mystery Box encounter survey winner!), as well as an extended game over (as per the Extended Game Over feature survey winner). Mostly all done, but I want to add more to it and playtest the encounter because it's got a lot of branches.

Story mode work is going to pick up again - I've just had a lot of distractions in the last few weeks. tl;dr is one of our parents had a heart attack, our AC broke and we can't get anyone to actually show up and fix it, and I got a shoulder injury that I've started physical therapy for. That being said, the new encounter editor has greatly improved productivity with the time I did have, and so we'll start seeing some of that come into play soon!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar] (no new version yet)
MEGA - MixDrop - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk] (The version number ingame is wrong, it is the new version!)
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Not gonna lie that Dullahan head in new art looks kinda... Not what it should be.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
she looks about the same
just different expression
The cheeks are too puffy and the cheekbones are a bit too high up compared to previous arts. When I first saw the art first thing came to my mind was "stereotypical inbred Alabama farm girl" if you know what I mean...
Or it's just my post nut clarity making excuses.

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
1. People asking questions previously answered
2. People talking shit about the people asking said questions

One of these is far more annoying than the other, and you know damn well which one.

Edit for clarity: it's #2. It is very much #2.
I honestly have come to loathe complaining about the requests for spoonfeeding. Just let these cries of help go unanswered in silence instead.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes