TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
it's been a couple years since i played this. the game feels the same i hoped for a combat overhaul by now. are there any mods for same play. the game is beautiful to look at but the combat system is a bit of a turn off
low attack > shield > shield > low attack should get you through most fights.

If you're still not in the mood to fight, you can always cheat the atk value and otk everyone.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
when encounter in a burnt house, there are 4 positions to get to the ghost on the second floor, use magic, use agility, use something else, and recently there was an inactive position "quest". I don't know how to activate it.
oh yeah, i was curious about that one too

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
when encounter in a burnt house, there are 4 positions to get to the ghost on the second floor, use magic, use agility, use something else, and recently there was an inactive position "quest". I don't know how to activate it.
oh yeah, i was curious about that one too
Trudy quest, you need to fight against the first dark knight encounter in the second map when Trudy is in your party, then you need to talk to Trudy at camp and you need to find some teachers for him so he can learn some magic, there are 4 trainers, warlock (alma), ghost (from the manor encounter which you're asking about), jester and fire elemental, then you go to the third map and encounter dark knight again, you have to win against dark knight in combat and after that talk to Trudy again at camp and you'll learn Deep focus and Quick cast abilities as a quest reward.

Jan 14, 2018
Trudy quest, you need to fight against the first dark knight encounter in the second map when Trudy is in your party, then you need to talk to Trudy at camp and you need to find some teachers for him so he can learn some magic, there are 4 trainers, warlock (alma), ghost (from the manor encounter which you're asking about), jester and fire elemental, then you go to the third map and encounter dark knight again, you have to win against dark knight in combat and after that talk to Trudy again at camp and you'll learn Deep focus and Quick cast abilities as a quest reward.
Huge thanks! Didn't think it would be so difficult!

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
I actually never found all the teachers so thanks. I'm gonna save this in a text file.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Huge thanks! Didn't think it would be so difficult!
I actually never found all the teachers so thanks. I'm gonna save this in a text file.
Yeah, it took me some time of trial and error (full disclosure, i had cheat mode on so i had the encounter menu and just tried the most logical encounters and when that failed, i went balls deep into every encounter through the menu) to find everything.

Reactions: dtx

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Dullahan Date.png

Hayoooo, new weekly!

This time around we've got the Gadgeteer Pegging animation, the Dryad erect animation, and a bunch of new scenes for the Minotauress, including a topping scene and an extended game over!

Been working out some kinks in the editor as it nears prime-time; once the encounter graph editing portion is live I can do all my work in there, basically, and that'll make it a lot easier to both create, add to, and tweak/fix encounters. The visual portion of it has helped while working on the Minotauress, because she has an appropriately maze-like encounter, but if I could have edited the graph in vivo, it would have been even faster.

Next up we've got the Demon King kiss art, more story mode, and some feature stuff (looking at the mouthwear upgrades).

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
" This time around we've got the Gadgeteer Pegging animation "

This is the peak of humanity. I can finally achieve full transcendence. Nothing else matters anymore and I can die a happy pegging perv. Thank you Maj & Alis. And forgive me Father for I'm about to sin 6gRCnArh.jpg

Reactions: Twiton and laresol

EpicHentaiLover

Apr 5, 2021
I've created a 100% pervert completed profile for those who just want some fun.
It is created for V0.3.23.0 and is compatible with upcoming versions but won't contain those scenes (obviously).

Make sure to backup any existing profile should you want to.
You can find the location at %appdata%\TalesOfAndrogyny

• Love
Reactions: gvhb and Hibikiki
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes