Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I think you've got a point about Catgirl, but what about getting the Warlock's boon for fire resistance? I thought that you could engage in sex with the fire elemental, and that this boon would be essential to not dying in the process.
Didn't really try specifically, but I haven't spotted boon helping in a fight. It opens to you a certain option that may lead to romancing Fire Elemental (or just having a good fuck), that's for sure.

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
Hi I have a problem. When I play as a mage, I can't tap into the mana pool. I mean when the blue bar run out, i remember that you can use skill and tap into the big blue circle mana pool. Is this a bug or has it got changed?

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Hi I have a problem. When I play as a mage, I can't tap into the mana pool. I mean when the blue bar run out, i remember that you can use skill and tap into the big blue circle mana pool. Is this a bug or has it got changed?
This skill is given to you when you activate your first Golem. It's not there by default.

Reactions: InfestedTerran92

Nivotivo

Jul 8, 2021
Is anyone having a similar problem. I can not import saves no matter what I do it just won't work. It keep saying game needs to restart to load the new profile and it just resets the game and nothing happens

Reactions: Tt123464

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Base Nurse.png

Yoooooo, new weekly!

We've got Merrybelle the Succubus, one of the last remaining un-animated characters... well, animated, as well as her debut on the Pervert screen! Of course, we just added the Sperm Bank Nurse art, so that animation's going in the pipeline as well, and I'm sure some of you are delighted to hear that~

Speaking of the Sperm Bank Nurse, she's got a few new scenes, including a conclusion to a particular strand of her encounter, along with its own achievement.

Next up - some new Merrybelle scenes, more story mode, some feature work, and the Mermaid Oviposition animation, which we've worked really hard on!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I think you've got a point about Catgirl, but what about getting the Warlock's boon for fire resistance? I thought that you could engage in sex with the fire elemental, and that this boon would be essential to not dying in the process.
its been awhile but if I recall properly, if you swallow or get creampied by the fire elemental you die/gameover
If you have the boon though you can take up to her second hottest load and not die (i believe her max power loads still kills)

Reactions: schlosrat

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Is anyone having a similar problem. I can not import saves no matter what I do it just won't work. It keep saying game needs to restart to load the new profile and it just resets the game and nothing happens
I have it on android. Know at least one person who does, too. Seems to be some bug that wasn't yet hot fixed for some reason. I also can't play on android anymore because the battles crash very fast. Been nice knowing the game I guess

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I have only one question for the author: since when can men get pregnant????
and in your game all the logic breaks down with this.
then another question arises by itself: when will a female character appear in the game or will this character be completely feminized ???

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I have only one question for the author: since when can men get pregnant????
and in your game all the logic breaks down with this.
then another question arises by itself: when will a female character appear in the game or will this character be completely feminized ???
  1. You know this is a fantasy game, right?
  2. It appears that this game is not for you.

schlosrat

Aug 1, 2022
Speaking of the Sperm Bank Nurse, she's got a few new scenes, including a conclusion to a particular strand of her encounter, along with its own achievement.
I'm a bit confused about the sperm bank nurse achievement. I've explored each possible branch of her story and gotten all sorts of fun endings. My game is showing 100% progress and no missing scenes, but I don't see a new achievement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What am I missing?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes