Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
If new content is 0.3.x, what do you think 0.4 will be?
Whenever i see something similar in words like: "... The Skills code overhaul is coming apace, and it's helping fix some bugs and softlocks ... " in any games - i have clear picture for the future.
And thats like... oh boy, they gonna change so much in the code that save games gonna break. It's a good time to make a backups just in case.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Whenever i see something similar in words like: "... The Skills code overhaul is coming apace, and it's helping fix some bugs and softlocks ... " in any games - i have clear picture for the future.
And thats like... oh boy, they gonna change so much in the code that save games gonna break. It's a good time to make a backups just in case.
We all know that what's coming is more pregnancy stuff and spitroast arts + maybe one hotfix in a while, and that's it

Reactions: Mr Technician

Zealwarrior

Oct 13, 2021
Y'know, for it being called tales of androgyny... I'm not seeing much androgyny. Hiro is a femboy, most NPCs are Futas.

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
Gonna be interesting to see where we go next in this game. Back when I could support the game I found it weird that we had story and adventure at the same time. When realistically it could be 1 big mode. I suggested it back when story wasn't as complex as it is now, but sadly that didn't go anywhere.

I'm hoping we get the intro to the demon King soon. (Demon king in game is fake)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

gargir145

Apr 2, 2023
Gonna be interesting to see where we go next in this game. Back when I could support the game I found it weird that we had story and adventure at the same time. When realistically it could be 1 big mode. I suggested it back when story wasn't as complex as it is now, but sadly that didn't go anywhere.

I'm hoping we get the intro to the demon King soon. (Demon king in game is fake)
What do you mean by "Demon king in game is fake"?

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
literal 2 second search on google shows latex is not edible...
Yeah, because it's scientific latex, meaning liquid from which you make rubber. Of course it's not edible, and it's not like you get to eat it normally. But condom rubber is, if Hiro isn't allergic. Everyone who ate sausages wrapped in plastic had a bite of it, and somehow nobody sues the manufacturer on monthly basis for giving people's stomach conditions. They can be digested.

• Angry
Reactions: Vlive
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes