PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks Count Morado, tried following the advice "Navigate to and run TalesOfAndrogyny.exe on Windows, Tales of Androgyny Mac.app on Mac, or TalesOfAndrogyny on Linux (note that on Mac and Linux you may need to run chmod -x Tales of Androgyny Mac.app/TalesOfAndrogyny respectively). The game should launch, and the installation is complete!"

However I get "zsh: command not found: Tales" when typing "Tales of Androgyny Mac.app" in Terminal on Mac.
Ok, first things first. When you type Tales of Androgyny Mac.app at the prompt, Terminal will interpret the first word (Tales) as the command you wish to execute. Of course, this command doesn't exist.

This is the way to fix the two most common things that might have gone wrong, namely
  • the app is quarantined by Gatekeeper because it's from an unknown developer;
  • the executable inside the app might have lost its execute permission during unzipping
To check quarantine, start Terminal and type "xattr " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the Tales of Androgyny Mac app into the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Mind there is a space between the command and said path. Hit enter. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the app is quarantined.
To remove the quarantine, type "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the app again into the window. Again mind there is a space between the command and the path. Hit enter. Quarantine should now be removed.

To check the second case, you need to look into the contents of the app: right click on Tales of Androgy Mac app and pick Show package contents. Navigate to /Contents/MacOS/. Inside that folder you'll see a file TalesOfAndrogyny. That file should be a Unix executable. If it's anything else, it has lost its execute permission.
To fix this, start Terminal and type "chmod a+x " without the quotes at the prompt and drag this file inside the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Again mind there is a space between the command and the path. Hit enter. The file should now be executable.
While you're there, at /Contents/Resourses you will find TalesOfAndrogyny.jar. This is the file you need to replace if you want to upgrade the game with the latest weeklies that are posted here, assuming that you managed to get the app running of course.

As a general precaution, make a duplicate of the app first before changing its attributes or permissions.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Demon King Missionary.png

The Lupa Story Mode encounter is almost done, and it's... very large. I probably could have gotten it in, but I got a bit distracted by the Wasp stuff. That animation is... woof. So instead, in addition to the new Wasp animation, there's also more content for the lively wasp lady and her intestinal egging. There will likely be more of it to come, as well. Vanilla fans rejoice!

Similarly to Lupa, the new Mimic stuff is well underway - it'll have some new mechanics and some more varied encounters and just more with the lovely Mimic lady, who's also getting introduced in Story Mode.

Story Mode, being a WIP (work in progress), is going to have some adjusting as we build it out - for instance, the Dark Knight won't be fought until much later, which is currently causing difficulty curve issues, so we've placed her encounter at the end of the current path. There's going to be a lot of smaller and incidental encounters populating story mode, so soon enough the map will be more filled out and we'll be moving encounters to their proper place on the later maps.

We're also adding new backgrounds and giving some love to the old ones, since they're so prominent throughout the game.

That all being said, enjoy!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Glad to see the beginning of "New Backgrounds" in sets of passes per update or so. Also, about that new feature. I am guessing this could lead to renaming every other NPC, just like you can with Hiro? Mainly for Adventure mode, of course. While keeping the default naming for the Story mode unalterable. Which can make sense why the gallery often keeps the NPC names as their identifiers and roles, rather than their "true names", for the most part.

Last edited:

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Maybe this is something ridiculous to ask but is trap content - excluding the MC - avoidable?

I don't mind the MC looking like he does, but I would rather avoid gay, or futa content.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Maybe this is something ridiculous to ask but is trap content - excluding the MC - avoidable?

I don't mind the MC looking like he does, but I would rather avoid gay, or futa content.
You're in a wrong place. There's only a couple actual vaginas in this entire game. Everyone else are men with boobs.

Reactions: ZaIgo and juanito

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
You're in a wrong place. There's only a couple actual women in this entire game. Everyone else are men with boobs.
Ok, thanks for the response. I imagined so, but after seeing this in Latest Updates for so long, and thinking that the art on the preview images looked pretty good, I ended up clicking on it. I guess it is time to use the ignore feature.

Thanks again :lepew:

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Gun360

Mar 8, 2018
Had a couple scene ideas I figured I'd post. Both have a mystery box vote open so while its a long shot I figure there's a small chance they may see it and have a similar idea. I posted these in the Patreon community but it has no real interaction so I'm copying them to here.

After seeing the condom eater art I had an idea I had to type out. What if Lura could ejaculate as long as she knew someone would for sure swallow it? Have a contract you get paid for by the brothel madam and have a Skyrim style courier (I have something to deliver, your mouth only) chase you down with condoms filled to the brim and most likely a note from Lura he reads as you do your job. The longer you avoid him the more he has to deliver prompting different scenes and potentially enough to cause a game over through sheer amount. (Refusing to swallow would also probably have you captured and taken to the mouth maniac ending set for breaking contract) I figure have him be a map moving NPC that always follows the player but only moves every other player movement so he's decently avoidable which makes it possible to get scene variations easier.

One more idea, the sperm bank and guess the taste game. You can play a game where you pay for a milkshake and have to guess the "flavor." If you haven't figured out what they are, the flavors are masked behind euphemisms about who they came from and you have to guess based on clues between thickness of the milkshake to muskiness and how much chewing you have to do. If you know what they are you get the same game but with much more degrading from the nurse and no hiding that your taking glasses of cum and trying to guess who your drinking. Maybe have a chance of the donator also watching behind something and rewarding you with a fresh drink straight from the tap if your right! (Good luck with the reward if Lupa donated.) If you win you get a refund!

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
The animated harpy blowjob looks really good. Will we get more scenes animated like that? Also is all of the art in this game by 1 person or are they hiring additional artists? The art style in this game is all over the place. It could be the artist's progress over the years though.

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
I know the game is mostly focusing on the femboy protagonist getting railed and face fucked, but will the scenes focused on the females/futas also get art? For example when the Madame gives the protag handjobs. They are all artless. Also her assjob scene. Same with the nurses. I would love to see the church lady or dark knight sucking dick. They have pretty faces. Titfucking as well.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes