KevinSon

Sep 29, 2019
How to Install and Run on Mac (step by step)​
  1. Download the latest Java and Mac version available. (You don't have to download Mac if you have a v0.3.35.3 version or newer already downloaded.)​
  2. Extract the Mac zip. (just double click it)​
  3. Right click the Java file and choose "copy".​
  4. Open Mac folder, right click the game file and choose "Show Package Contents", next open the "Contents" folder, then right click the "Resources" folder and choose "Paste Item". Finally it will ask you if you want to replace the Java file, choose "Replace".​
  5. Now just run the game!​
Troubleshooting​
If you get a pop-up saying it can't be opened because its from an unidentified developer, follow the next steps.​
  1. Go to "Settings" and select "Privacy and Security".
  2. Scroll down to "Security" and make sure "App Store and Identified Developer" is selected.
  3. Select "cancel" on the pop-up from the game, and go back to "Settings".
  4. Underneath "App Store and Identified Developer" you will see the option to "Allow" the game to open, click it. (it might ask for your password to make changes)
  5. If you run the game again it should work! (It worked for me)

Reactions: PBS666

sanway666

Jun 20, 2019
uh...i know the type of game this is, but is that my impression or only the mc can get pregnant? and as much as i like this game, the lack of dom content is really sad

Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
so I downloaded WIN 3.36.1 then downloaded JAVA, that should be like an update to 3.36.4 ... Isntead in main menu there's 3.36.3 ... ?!

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes