Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
People ask how to get the game working a lot, but I'm wondering *why* trying to launch this game requires so many extra steps?
It doesn't.

If you are on PC:
  1. Download zip file from one of the links on OP
    1689862573284.png
  2. Unzip the directory to your computer
  3. Double-click on TalesOfAndrogyny.exe
    1689862834372.png
That's it.

If you want to play an update (subsequent weekly or monthly):
  1. Download the new JAR file from one of the links on OP
    1689862892783.png
  2. Make sure the file name is TalesOfAndrogyny.jar and move it into the directory to replace the old JAR file
    1689862997622.png
    1689862834372.png
Three steps to play, either the game or an update, for the first time.

fgdfs

Sep 9, 2017
It doesn't.

If you are on PC:
  1. Download zip file from one of the links on OP
    View attachment 2785690
  2. Unzip the directory to your computer
    View attachment 2785698
That's it.

If you want to play an update (subsequent weekly or monthly):
  1. Download the new JAR file from one of the links on OP
    View attachment 2785700
  2. Make sure the file name is TalesOfAndrogyny.jar and move it into the directory to replace the old JAR file
    View attachment 2785703
    View attachment 2785698
Three steps to play, either the game or an update, for the first time.
I wonder if the people who have difficulties with this are either of the smartphone generation or ultraboomers, since those are the people I've had to teach WAY too many times how to do some extremely basic stuff on a computer, such as how to produce an exclamation mark on a keyboard.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I wonder if the people who have difficulties with this are either of the smartphone generation or ultraboomers, since those are the people I've had to teach WAY too many times how to do some extremely basic stuff on a computer, such as how to produce an exclamation mark on a keyboard.
It's times like these that i'm reminded of , honestly i'm often in a state of bafflement about the aptitude for ineptitude on people, i don't know why i never stop being confused about it, i mean i know it for a fact but somehow i'm giving way too much benefit of the doubt on people about it.

May 25, 2017
It's the coombrain, like actually. They don't want to take the extra few seconds to actually set up the game, just jack off a quick one. That or these totally not bots are all using Macs and downloading the wrong versions.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hiro: I'm gonna save the world!

:

Who gives a shit?
The best response to such insecure semantics. Sexual illiteracy is so damn often the issue with discussions about this topic, we should be talking about which of the ladies have the best balls for smooching.
EP3VqQJVAAAykz0.jpg

(Sadly, Brigand and the Weresluts need some grooming tools. Brigand could do a Manscape sponsor and finally buy a house.)

Neskio

Nov 9, 2020
Do you guys recommend playing story mode or stick to the free mode? Trying the game again after months

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Am I gay for liking this game
Not to offend anyone watching this, but it may or may not help fix their doubts about themselves. This is more of an alignment check on who they really wanna be with or not.
(Disclaimer: Video is hella old, and if no one likes some terms, it's a "Product of the era" as some call it. Just do your own term swaps on your mind.)
View attachment Where do you think you align well with.mp4

That said, I do agree with negroidprime. If you are, you are. No one here will care who you really love or hate. In general, what others don't like is pushing anything at all at others with opposing thoughts.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes