Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Kitsune 1 R.png

Neeeww weekly!

This time we've got the Kitsune animation along with more of her scenes, so check those out! You can now also play the game landscape on Android in either direction, whereas it was locked to one before. The Kitsune encounter has more written, as well, I just ran out of time to implement it, sadly - but I might be able to get some of it in next week, if there's a quiet night.

We couldn't get too much done this week due to holiday stuff, and next week we'll be out of state with my family for said holidays - we've got our mobile office set up, so we can still deploy the new builds, but we can't do much of our work around the family, so the last weekly of December (and the year) might be pretty sparse. But once we get back, we've got a ton of nice stuff planned, including the egged companions and the new companion leveling system, which will tie into the final hunger system, the new combat AI, and a bunch of fun scenes. And then it's story mode (and Evoker) time~

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Ishmahri

Sep 17, 2023
Howdy all,

Just wanted to see if i am being a idiot...
But when i download and unpack this, i dont seem to be able to find the " TalesOfAndrogyny.exe "

Cleary i am doing something wrong, yet i have no idea what :S

• Angry
Reactions: negroidprime

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thanks, i did actually follow those steps, yet somehow it doesnt work for me, hence i said i most be doing something wrong.
Not to worry i am sure ill figure it out.... Thanks for the assist!
Which steps? the 1 & 2 listed below the Install Guide link ... or the steps in the actual install guide?
1703417737099.png
We've answered this question so many times in this thread - it's ridiculous.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sadly you would have to guess again then, but anyhoo ill figure it out.
Thanks for the help, sorry if i annoyed you :)
Well, you aren't really being specific at all. You don't say what system you are using, you haven't (yet) shared a screenshot of your problem. You haven't actually explained what you have tried just that you "followed those steps" and then I had to follow up to ask which steps you were talking about - and then you still remained vague.

So your vagueness isn't beneficial for you to help us help you. Do you go to an auto mechanic and say "car won't run, what do?" or do you actually tell the mechanic what you are/are not experiencing so that they can have an initial idea on where to look?

This is a three-step installation game. It isn't difficult. Here's a visual guide: #21,164

If you aren't getting any of that - be specific and we'll see what we can do to help. Otherwise, best of luck.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes