Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Technical question.
How exactly are children born in a world where all women (if they can be called that) have male genitals?
If vaginas don't exist in this world, can we even talk about women? Aren't they just soft men with breasts?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Technical question.
How exactly are children born in a world where all women (if they can be called that) have male genitals?
If vaginas don't exist in this world, can we even talk about women? Aren't they just soft men with breasts?
There are at least 4 women, maybe 6.
The gadgeteer, Helene (but she's a vampire), the brothel madam, the mermaid, and the elf.
Possible the shopkeeper and one of the brothel workers. Not sure about them though.

So they are not unseen in this world.

Not sure if the mermaid has a vagina though.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
The Redhead+MOD has once again been updated to the latest version 3.21.5

TalesOfAndrogyny 2022-06-19 18-38-24.jpg TalesOfAndrogyny 2022-06-19 18-39-48.jpg
TalesOfAndrogyny 2022-06-19 18-40-14.jpg TalesOfAndrogyny 2022-06-19 18-48-07.jpg

I call this the clean-up version. I removed all the now unnecessary files from the mod as well as ran all the graphic files through a compression tool which has shrunk the mod pretty close to the size of the original without any loss in quality.

Enjoy and as always a big thanks to Bob69 for sharing the game with us.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Keep getting a JNI error when I try to open the java version, am I doing something dumb?
Yup. You are.

Follow the installation guide from OP ... if you're on windows, just download the Win64 version each monthly release. If you want to play with the weeklies, you download the jar and replace the one in the folder.

• Wow
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
god i love spending almost an hour downloading the new update only for my computer to have a network issue.

then i have to start it all over again. thnx anonfile

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
I'm curious.

Does this game's development has an endgame, or is it just going to expand indefinitely?
Both, basically. We have a set of things we want to get ready for "release", but then we have goals beyond that, and people want us to keep working on it. It's possible the game gets a Steam release, but it's also possible it gets rejected, so there's no set in stone expectation of there being an external milestone in that regard, which is essentially how it's always been.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes