Muertos69

Sep 7, 2018
In story mode, heading to the right leads to a new town. The should be the button ("Bank"). It leads to a sequence where two nurses, milk you for sperm and/or give you milkshakes. Thats the sperm bank
Ah thanks. Haven't really looked at the story mode much.

flameriderz

Dec 30, 2017
Try showing up drunk in the monster town bar (or whatever its called, tavern?) I got raped there once by three monsters, I think because I was drunk from some earlier interaction (with Urka?) There was no clear drunk status indication, but I thought that this is what triggered it. That character was a butt slut, not sure it that was needed or not.
No its not needed i was able to get it being virgin on everything but i was listed as drunk 12 easy way to do this is go into the bar and just keep buying drinks then leave then come back again buy heaps more then leave again and come back until you actually cant hold your liquor and it seems to work for me

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Whats even the point in implementing her right now if she does nothing?
Well considering that this is the 5th real update maybe they wanted to prep and just have the people speculating on it.

(Since i just did it myself) It well be super quick and easy to add response to the ground work they put in place

flameriderz

Dec 30, 2017
Well considering that this is the 5th real update maybe they wanted to prep and just have the people speculating on it.

(Since i just did it myself) It well be super quick and easy to add response to the ground work they put in place
True i guess but seems kind of redundant to me

iball

Aug 4, 2017
So I am sure this has been asked before, but I cannot find the right keyword to do a search for this.

I really don't understand how to fuck enemies in this game. My main problem with this game is the perspective. The MC is cute and I want them to be fuck and to fuck everything...but because it is "my perspective", no I don't want to be fucked by centaur or whatever.

So, I want to fuck things myself. I made a warrior. I have a free cock (just underwear) and I am fully erect. I go into full nelson and I can take down whatever it is I am fighting. But I cannot get any options to fuck them. I am even doing this on a goblin.

Is there some perk/skill I need? Can I only do it specific enemies? Do the enemies need to be completely out of stamina?

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
So I am sure this has been asked before, but I cannot find the right keyword to do a search for this.

I really don't understand how to fuck enemies in this game. My main problem with this game is the perspective. The MC is cute and I want them to be fuck and to fuck everything...but because it is "my perspective", no I don't want to be fucked by centaur or whatever.

So, I want to fuck things myself. I made a warrior. I have a free cock (just underwear) and I am fully erect. I go into full nelson and I can take down whatever it is I am fighting. But I cannot get any options to fuck them. I am even doing this on a goblin.

Is there some perk/skill I need? Can I only do it specific enemies? Do the enemies need to be completely out of stamina?
That's strange, you should be able to fuck them if erect and horny. Maybe try getting some Dom level by fucking the whores in town ?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018

Are you grappling the monster long enough for the indicator to get all the way to the right? From what I remember starting a grapple by itself isn't enough to get the option to dom things. Also I don't think you can dom everything in the game.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
New monthly is up.

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for what's actually different, I believe they added the Jester content and I'm not sure what else. Playing around with it now.

EDIT: God damn, the Jester stuff is hot. If a bit short.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
@Hones , @Buhdaa sorry to shine the batsignal up in the sky for you again so soon...would you mind updating us on the 3 survey results (new encounter, feature, survey #30) and monthly please?

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
@Hones , @Buhdaa sorry to shine the batsignal up in the sky for you again so soon...would you mind updating us on the 3 survey results (new encounter, feature, survey #30) and monthly please?
I gotchu this time, bro.

Tales of Androgyny v0.2.11.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heyo! New survey results! We've actually gotten through a good number of these already - Jester Futa is just about done artwise and her initial encounter is shaping up, Minotauress Anal is done and done, the Brothel Madame animation'll be done today, as will drunken combat endings.
  • New Character - Jester Futa
  • New Art - Minotauress Anal
  • New Animation - Brothel Madame
  • Expanded Encounter - Trudy the Adventurer
  • New Feature - Drunk Combat Endings
[/SPOILER]

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes