broly965

Jul 6, 2017
They have been doing a lot of updates lately, but not actually adding much. I kinda wish they would do less updates and just add more per update. It would make it easier for jorja to do the updated redhead mods.

U

User_353687

"I'm curious why noone just provides the direct Dropbox link and password."
>provides the wrong Dropbox link

I mean, thanks for the gesture, but come on!

iball

Aug 4, 2017
So, I did some checking. I went back to the human village and got to Top(10). One thing I didn't mention from my previous was that I am Orcblood, in case that changes anything.

1554208829127.png

So in this situation I am fighting a Female Goblin. I grappled her all the way to the max on the right. She is down on the ground and in a position where I should be able to missionary her (but the same situation in wrestle and standing). I should be errect enough too right (?), and I see no options to Top her

1554208959624.png

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Should work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Working on uploading the files themselves.

"I'm curious why noone just provides the direct Dropbox link and password."
>provides the wrong Dropbox link

I mean, thanks for the gesture, but come on!
They most likely changed it.

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
So, I did some checking. I went back to the human village and got to Top(10). One thing I didn't mention from my previous was that I am Orcblood, in case that changes anything.

View attachment 274166

So in this situation I am fighting a Female Goblin. I grappled her all the way to the max on the right. She is down on the ground and in a position where I should be able to missionary her (but the same situation in wrestle and standing). I should be errect enough too right (?), and I see no options to Top her

View attachment 274168
That is weird. After you press grapple enough times and it shows you are winning at the top, you should be able to penetrate. I don't even need to press "pin" to do that either.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Uploading files now.

Let me know if these work.

Tales of Androgyny v0.2.11.0

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Uploading files now.

Let me know if these work.

Tales of Androgyny v0.2.11.0

Win64 worked for me.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
hi, i want to knw its an RPG right ? i mean a real RPG GAME or not , its wrote its a Java :unsure:
by the way still didnt played this game, any advise about it ty (y)

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Majalis said:
- Added Brothel Madame animation (with occasional jiggling booty)
YEA BOIIIIIII

and all the rest of the stuff is good too... I guess

Abooboeba

May 27, 2017
a bunch of stuff from the last update is still in the new changelog. Did they forget to remove it or are they leaving it in there so it looks like they added more stuff?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
a bunch of stuff from the last update is still in the new changelog. Did they forget to remove it or are they leaving it in there so it looks like they added more stuff?
No, its cause this is the Monthly Update that just includes every Weekly Update and the new Monthly Update is added to OP.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes