Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Yo at the "Begining" u chose between story & creation
in the middle there is "ironman" with no save MOD
whats that?
I haven't tried it, but if it's anything like Ironman modes in other games, it probably deletes your save when you reach a game over instead of letting you reload.

Reactions: 9inchz

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I haven't tried it, but if it's anything like Ironman modes in other games, it probably deletes your save when you reach a game over instead of letting you reload.
will .. it says "save disabled" whats in return? unlimited stats points? no game over?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
will .. it says "save disabled" whats in return? unlimited stats points? no game over?
it's a challenge mode, for those that want the game to be harder. no saves, gameovers are still a thing, but you can get bonuses (+2 stat pts/ +1 perk pt. etc) to your next ironman playthrough depending on how far you got in previous ones.

Reactions: 9inchz

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
I really liked the improved animation to the warlock, I hope in the future to see more of this, not just with her, but with others, and maybe some staged animations, building through the text. Thay seem to be improving a lot of the cut scene's with much greater diversity which is truly helpful.

The jester seems to have many possibilities, it is all looking good. many others places could use more animated cut's images like those.

And thank you so much those of you that keep us up to date, it is very much appreciated, and Kind of you.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
They still haven't uploaded it yet, in case anyone was wondering. But I'll edit this post with links when they do.

EDIT: OK, uploading now.

Version: 0.2.11.1 - 1st April Weekly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But, apparently, we have this to look forward to (no idea what the context is). Hoping that's not a dude, but maybe.

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
They still haven't uploaded it yet, in case anyone was wondering. But I'll edit this post with links when they do.

But, apparently, we have this to look forward to (no idea what the context is). Hoping that's not a dude, but maybe.
If I had to guess its probably the Innkeeper blowjob scene.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Apparently, it's just a generic post-blowjob image. Hopefully it's tweaked depending on the character, otherwise that doesn't make much sense, hah.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Hate to break it to you but they are both dudes.:eek: One of them just happens to be very pretty. :love:

*spoiler it's Hiro ;)
Wait... Are you telling me this whole time I haven't been playing an extremely flat-chested woman with a dick :eek:

Kidding. I know Hiro's a dude, but it seems the other character may just be a generic one.

EDIT: OK, links are up.

Reactions: Lontany and Jorja

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Wait... Are you telling me this whole time I haven't been playing an extremely flat-chested woman with a dick :eek:

Kidding. I know Hiro's a dude, but it seems the other character may just be a generic one.

EDIT: OK, links are up.
APK link isn't working. links to a 0byte file download on Mega

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
APK link isn't working. links to a 0byte file download on Mega
Should be fixed now.
Just checked their patreon. Apparently somethings borked on this version concerning the inn and they are making a hotfix for it now. So you should probably wait a couple of minutes before uploading anything to see if they post anything new about it.
Alright. I'll reupload the files if a fix goes live, but for now, none of the "new" content is messed up, at least, so I'll leave the links as is. The APK thing was my bad, somehow I had two APK files and one was 0mb and the other was correct.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Should be fixed now.

Alright. I'll reupload the files if a fix goes live, but for now, none of the "new" content is messed up, at least, so I'll leave the links as is. The APK thing was my bad, somehow I had two APK files and one was 0mb and the other was correct.
U r a legend

gillriss

Aug 21, 2017

EDIT: OK, uploading now.

Version: 0.2.11.1 - 1st April Weekly

Could I request a different sharing link like workupload? Mega has this weird cutoff for some people that Dosn't alow downloads over 600 MB. I need the x32 or Java links.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Could I request a different sharing link like workupload? Mega has this weird cutoff for some people that Dosn't alow downloads over 600 MB. I need the x32 or Java links.
If somebody posts a new version of something you can always report the OP pointing to that post. Usually an uploader for the site will distribute it to all the usual places for us.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes