Jul 21, 2018
It's literally what I said, he doesn't care because if he really do what you say.
This huge bug would already be removed for at least 1 or 2 years .
And this bug that makes the game unplayable has been there for 2 years, so honestly stop defending a developer who obviously doesn't care about other versions!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you want to know how easy developing for Android is?

You have heard of the Galaxy S8, right? Flagship phone, lots of money invested, big company behind it. I was developing an app specifically for that model, for their corporate phone fleet. Shouldn't have compatibility problems, right? Just one thing you need to make it work on.

So we thought.
Client bought us two phones, we developed for them. It worked. We sent the app to them to test and it didn't work. Everything would crash. Except on one. Out of their testing phones, 3 crashed, one worked. Consistently.

Long story short, and trust me, this was a months-long saga, the Galaxy S8 sold in the USA has a different CPU and GPU than the one sold in the rest of the world (except for some places that imported the USA model specifically, like Saudi Arabia and Poland).
Here's the best part though. Remember that they had one phone that worked? In the USA model Samsung silently released a hardware revision that would fix a hardware bug. You could load a texture to the GPU in a specific manner, it'd say it was loaded, but accessing it too fast would hard-crash the phone, like, remove the battery to be able to even turn it off. Which is what we were having.

So trust me when I tell you, making it work on 99% of the phones is your normal development process, months of fixing bugs. The problem is that for the remaining 1%, every model requires those same months of work.

BamWam

Nov 27, 2018
I like this game, however if there was an option to toggle/remove the Futa/trans aspect of it id like it even more! sometimes one can look past it, anyway its fantastic - hope the development still goes a long way. (yes i know its liturally in the name, but still)

Reactions: peanut666666

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
I like this game, however if there was an option to toggle/remove the Futa/trans aspect of it id like it even more! sometimes one can look past it, anyway its fantastic - hope the development still goes a long way. (yes i know its liturally in the name, but still)
How would that work? Would you rather Hiro get fucked by dudes only?

Honestly not into gay stuff, but because of how feminine all the male characters are (goblin, Trudy, Kyliria) , it's really easy to look past it.

akira1231

Oct 14, 2017
Funny thing this dude is the only one on the forum complaining about it, so i think he has the problem and not the version, but yeah ur right this is mainly a pc game, but most of us use the apk version for the android and works fine

i don't think maj needs someone to defend him from really angry choosingbeggars, just i don't agree with your pov

80% alsoo dominate them
cool then il like it now just ened 2 figure out hwo 2 fight since last tiem i tryd i dident get the game and only lost and dienstlaed it XD

DeadMan360xX

Mar 4, 2020
I played this game a while ago and it worked just fine. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what, but now every time I try to run the game I get a "no opengl context found in the current thread" error. Anyone know a fix?

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
I played this game a while ago and it worked just fine. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what, but now every time I try to run the game I get a "no opengl context found in the current thread" error. Anyone know a fix?
re-install java, usually works for opengl problems
cool then il like it now just ened 2 figure out hwo 2 fight since last tiem i tryd i dident get the game and only lost and dienstlaed it XD
Well you can check the guide for this dude, it's pretty much the best you will ever find, if you can't win with this i don't think i can help more
the latest version keeps crashing for me :cry:
no error or stuff?
I like this game, however if there was an option to toggle/remove the Futa/trans aspect of it
There is , but if you are searching for a less ghiey version, ur outta luck my precious friend

Reactions: Gerhumm

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
re-install java, usually works for opengl problems

Well you can check the guide for this dude, it's pretty much the best you will ever find, if you can't win with this i don't think i can help more

no error or stuff?

There is , but if you are searching for a less ghiey version, ur outta luck my precious friend
This is one of the more consistent errors i get
1588297214458.png View attachment error.txt
And then taken from the error log
1588297541498.png
Hope you can make more sense of this than I can. I never had the game crash on me so often over random things like going into every encounter i have had, which isn't a lot i haven't made it into the next town yet, the game crashed. The game even crashes when itry to save and/or quick save

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
This is one of the more consistent errors i get
Looks like java can't find the files and or couldn't load them, so for me could either be an overflow(so you don't have enough memory/too many programs opened) or something like doesn't have all the files out of the .rar , or to check the java control panel and manually check for updates because the pixmap error was a random bug i had for one other game last month and i solved it like that, ill add something if i find something else but no promise

Edit i also used a 2018 downgraded version of it and worked super fine cuz this game its fairly stable, so pick your poison i guess

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Looks like java can't find the files and or couldn't load them, so for me could either be an overflow(so you don't have enough memory/too many programs opened) or something like doesn't have all the files out of the .rar , or to check the java control panel and manually check for updates because the pixmap error was a random bug i had for one other game last month and i solved it like that, ill add something if i find something else but no promise

Edit i also used a 2018 downgraded version of it and worked super fine cuz this game its fairly stable, so pick your poison i guess
So what are you suggesting i do exactly? Use an older version or update (which i don't quite understand)

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
You could read more about it, you'd be surprised. A friend of mine thought he was gay and had sex with a man. But after that he realized he was hetero not even bi. Thus, your body can work with all people, not with a specific gender. Like I said before, sexual orientation is about what you feel and not your sexual excitement.
Wow, you've made my day. People make such a big deal out of coming out as gay and I always wondered if it was possible to come out as straight. Say you try gay and then decide you do not like it and come out as straight, sort of "mom, dad I have an anouncement to make, I am straight!" I think your friend has shown us the way ;)

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
which of the mode should i choose "story mode" or the "free play mode" ? which one has the most content thank you in advance ;P

dsp0

Jul 29, 2018
I tried this game a long while back, was completely confused by the combat system and dropped it after not even an hour. I thought I'd give it another shot, is there a ToA for Dummies somewhere? Also I'm not entirely sure what to expect out of a roguelike trap rpg, I'm hoping for something similar to TiTS/CoC where you can turn your character into a willing girlcock receptacle stumbling from one futa domme to the other, is it that close to the mark or is it more like lose->get dicked->start over?
Start with a character with at least 4-5 perception and maybe spend 2-3 hours trying the combat and it will start to grow on you. The combat system is quite unique so it takes a little longer to grasp it at first since you have nothing to compare it to. Don't give up it will be worth it.

Kinda feel like im the only one trying not to get fucked in this game and trying so hard to bang them instead.. >_>
Not the only one. I used to play this way at the begging. Believe it or not it used to be even harder to do in the past. There are select enemies that you can fuck into submission, but the combat is very grindy to try to play this way. It probably should be hard considering the idea for the game, but considering the top sex skills are there, there should be a game mechanics reason to use them IMHO.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
which of the mode should i choose "story mode" or the "free play mode" ? which one has the most content thank you in advance ;P
Free Mode.

Story Mode is currently quite bare-bones though the Devs started to add stuff to it lately.

But Free Mode has still like 90% of the content.

Reactions: YakuzaZzz
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes