UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
yes hello I would like my gay dicks in ass game update please someone post changelog
i thought, while reading, that you were mocking people who don't want gay things.
at first i read "yes hello i would like my gay dicks in ass game update to have less dicks in ass" after laughing a bit i reread and was a little disappointed it wasn't that ;p

• Haha
Reactions: MrCoba2517

stein231

Jun 24, 2017
When you buy a chastity cage at the shop it says you haven't taken an oath of chastity. Is that just for the paladin class or is there any other way for that to happen?
is a check for the paladin class i don't think there is any another way to pass it also this only change the way the npc talks to you

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I've been trying to cheat in some Perk Points and the fastest way I've found to do so is to use the Encounter Debug Menu to get the Ghost encounter then Follow>Receive>Yes>Gently Refuse.
Is there a faster way to do it? And for other things like building Dignity/Purity?

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
I've been trying to cheat in some Perk Points and the fastest way I've found to do so is to use the Encounter Debug Menu to get the Ghost encounter then Follow>Receive>Yes>Gently Refuse.
Is there a faster way to do it? And for other things like building Dignity/Purity?
You can use cheat engine, when you create you character search for the value you want then change the value and keep doing it until you find the right value and you will be able to start the game with and OP Hiro or Just use a save editor there is one that is dedicated to Tales Of Androgyny

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Thanks for the links and the changelog for weekly 24.1, just missing the one for 24.0 which is the "major" monthly update.
You don't need 24.0 update because everything that is in it, is in 24.1. Monthly builds are just collection of the updates anyway, seldom there is a fixes to issues but you get those fixes in 24.1.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa
4.50 star(s) 144 Votes